Reviews for My Beauty
HawraaN chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
I hope you post more. Love your story.
HawraaN chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
So kind and sweet. Love this story
jessica.simone.thomas chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
Please please pleeeeasssseeeee continue this story I am dying in wait for you to continue My Viking. I love both stories so much!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
ohhh, I see what you did there. Bella means beautiful. My BellaMy beautiful (or beauty)
garrigan-nass chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Awww...that was so sweet. I decided to check out "My Beauty" as I just read the most recent chapter of "My Viking." You did such a great job with Edvard's POV. It's been awhile since I've read those first few chapters but I do remember the overwhelming fear, confusion and sense of loss that Bela felt when she landed on foreign shores and was presented to the Chief. Edvard,of course, had an entirely different experience upon meeting Bella.

I had almost forgotten how committed he was to bringing her pleasure b/f his own. Bella was incredibly frightened and probably thought she'd lose her life if she rejected him (or fought too hard) but Edvard was patient and kind. (I guess as much as a horny Viking Chief who ALWAYS gets what he want can be with a terrified foreign girl in his bed chamber.)

Anyway, great job. You've been writing this story for quite awhile now. Thanks for not giving up on it. Judging by your impressive review numbers, your readers are pretty devoted.
Judyblue95 chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I do hope you expand this one day with more of his viewpoint. As for now, this is a wonderful glimpse of our beautiful and manly Edvard!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
It's lovely reading this from his viewpoint. He is unapologetic for his ways as they are all he knows, yet he is so different from her. I think I like his ways better!
Twihardtothecore chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
Ooohhh yes you should totally add to this story. Especially around the time that Bella was no longer but but merely a thrall. And how this he longed for her.
Ordinary Girl18 chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Hei!
I'm from norway, and just thought you should know that in noraway, sweden and denmark cunt and cock is spelled "fitte" and "kukk."
Ophelia 2013 chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
I would love to read more in EPOV, especially the time they will be apart (his journey after their engagement).
And thank you for this amazing story. I love 'My Viking'.
xoxo
O.
kmfroggi chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
Loved epov! Can't wait till my vikingsnoff hiatus!
Emerald Eyed Wolf Girl chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I so love the story "My Viking"! I have read it and this story at least 7 times over! :D
Anon chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Love it! Love at first sight ;)
I think it's easy to see that you actually have a connection to the culture you describe. Research only takes you so far.
PeelmeagrapeNYC chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
Love EPOV!
1avidfan chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Oh this is a must read! Could have been included in the story My Viking but I understand My Viking is from Bella's POV. I was so excited to discover this after finishing chapter 17 of my Viking. But now I am awaiting with great anticipation the next update to My Viking as well as more of Edvard's POV in my Beauty!

I am recommending both stories to all my friends and I hope sheviking
continues to write historical fanfiction!

698 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »