Reviews for My Beauty
1avidfan chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Oh this is a must read! Could have been included in the story My Viking but I understand My Viking is from Bella's POV. I was so excited to discover this after finishing chapter 17 of my Viking. But now I am awaiting with great anticipation the next update to My Viking as well as more of Edvard's POV in my Beauty!

I am recommending both stories to all my friends and I hope sheviking
continues to write historical fanfiction!

One happy person chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Ha ha! I got it! Bella means beautiful, so my bella equals my beautiful!
frostedglaze chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Is is bad that I kind of wish some vampire masquerading as Odin comes and takes Bella away?
ssbksmm chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Edvard is just amazing. a "My Beauty would be greatly appreciated ) All the Old Norse and how you've in-cooperated customs, etc, make this story so incredibly authentic. your just amazing. Melanie too 3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I always like EPOV of stories! Please, please, please, continue soon!
tamzistyles chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
Awesome! Wish so much that you would post more often, but...Oh well :D
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I do hope you will to this in the future...I love My Viking...
JulesColes3 chapter 2 . 5/20/2012
I thought this chapter was great especially since you understand how he felt and what he thought. I read that you do not want to make this a companion piece but I hope you do a few edwards pov here that will give you more insight into his thoughts and feelings as well as provide an understanding to why he acts they way he does and how the Vikings operate. Especially the men that are free. Thanks for writing this story I love it and hope you continue with it.
Katie2121 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
More please
The Doctor Rose chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
hope u right more
luckycullen chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I love to be in Edvard's head... interesting POV!
KL93 chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Totally love edwards pov. :)
Lahragal chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
Enjoyed reading the beginning from Edvard's perspective. I do hope that more will be added, perhaps not every chapter of "my Viking" but the more monumental/altering sections so we can get an idea of what is running through the Chiefs head.
OveractiveMuse chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
I really want this whole thing from his point of view... I am totally addicted ;)
684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »