Reviews for Harry Potter and the Black Butler
Emh'z chapter 5 . 7/9
Great chapter as usual! It is nice to see the day-to-day life of the students in Hogwarts!
Haa and I am so glad we could finally see Sebastian’s class! I was waiting for it haha! Wandless magic is the perfect lesson for him to teach because he doesn’t have to pretend to use a wand! I hope we will sometimes see more of this!
Now I wonder if there will be more interactions between Ciel and Dumbledor, they are contracted after all. What had Dumbledor in mind when he made a contract with Ciel? (Obviously, getting help to defeat Voldemort but how will that turn out, I can’t wait to see!)
I know it has been nearly three years since you last updated your story but will you ever consider going back to it? Or did you decide to put it on hiatus permanently? I hope one day your muse for this amazing story will come back because I will be eagerly waiting for it! Take care!
Emh'z chapter 3 . 7/9
Amazing story so far! I have been looking for a good Kuroshitsuji/Harry Potter crossover for a long time now and I am so happy I found it!
The story doesn’t seem too rushed at all! I was just thinking that, au contraire, you put in your story a great deal of details and scenes so that the narration isn’t too fast. Honestly, it runs rather smoothly!
Oh and I’m so happy that Sebastian is the new D.A.D.A teacher! I wonder if we will see him giving his class, that certainly will be interesting! Haha and I also liked all the girls’ reactions to Sebastian’s speech! Who could resist the devil?
And I was so shocked to know that Ciel made a contract with Dumbledor! I really can’t picture him obey someone’s orders, how will that evolve I wonder, especially if Dumbledor gives him an order he doesn’t want to obey!
Again, really interesting story!
AkatsukiLover465 chapter 5 . 4/28
Yes please write more! It's been years but please, I beg you .
Bluey chapter 5 . 4/9
Update, please?

You haven't updated in almost three years. :(

~Bluey
Timeless number 1 chapter 5 . 12/28/2015
This is one hell of a crossover. Great job! I can't wait till you update! But seeing that you haven't updated I quite a while... I hope you haven't abandoned this fic!
L'Ombre chapter 5 . 10/28/2015
Oh my. Why does such a good story is abandoned?
Ah ...
LadyOfBirds chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
At last, a story where Ciel goes to Hogwarts! I love you. Write more so I can love you more.
shadow of eyes chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
YES! PERFECT EXPLINATION FOR WANDLESS MAGIC! I ABSOULTY LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND I'LL GIVE YOU SOME EARL GREY!
WRose chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
animelover9890 chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
:D I seriously can't wait for the next chapter! Sebastian's class seems really fun. Sebastian of course would be on Gryffindors side. After all they have Ciel. Good luck on the next chapter! ;)
Ethel3006 chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Agh, I love this so much :D
You've done an awesome job keeping them in character, and made Sebastian and Ciel fit perfectly into the Harry Potter world. I also really like your writing style - nice and flowing, yet just concise enough. Definitely the best HP/Kuroshitsuji crossover I've seen :3
Hope you update this story sometime D:
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
please update
FMAlover32 chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
UPDATE!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Please update!
Akiss chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
I love this! It made me laugh numerous times. XD
Please, please update soon!