Reviews for Harry Potter and the Black Butler
LadyOfBirds chapter 5 . 3/18
At last, a story where Ciel goes to Hogwarts! I love you. Write more so I can love you more.
shadow of eyes chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
YES! PERFECT EXPLINATION FOR WANDLESS MAGIC! I ABSOULTY LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND I'LL GIVE YOU SOME EARL GREY!
WRose chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
animelover9890 chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
:D I seriously can't wait for the next chapter! Sebastian's class seems really fun. Sebastian of course would be on Gryffindors side. After all they have Ciel. Good luck on the next chapter! ;)
Ethel3006 chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Agh, I love this so much :D
You've done an awesome job keeping them in character, and made Sebastian and Ciel fit perfectly into the Harry Potter world. I also really like your writing style - nice and flowing, yet just concise enough. Definitely the best HP/Kuroshitsuji crossover I've seen :3
Hope you update this story sometime D:
Guest chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
please update
El0ndon chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
UPDATE!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Please update!
Akiss chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
I love this! It made me laugh numerous times. XD
Please, please update soon!
Princess Of God 4 Ever chapter 5 . 4/27/2014
good story update soon.
SakuraAkatsukiTaichi chapter 5 . 3/3/2014
Love it! One of the best Kurohitsuji and Harry Potter crossovers i've read! Keep up the good work and update soon!
SailorPeridot chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
I hope you update soon for this story. It's really good. I love it. If i could, i would give this story a 5 star rating for how well written it is
Me chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Continue! It is a great story.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
More Ciel and Sebastian interaction please! And can Sebastian be more respectful to Ciel?
Rumi Amano chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
WE NEED MOAR! OMG When I saw the title, I couldn't even think of anything and just clicked and read. I love this sooo much :D Write more please :) A mix of a few of my absolute favorite fandoms... GAH, IT'S SO AWESOME :DDDDDDD XD Please hurry up for the next chapter XD