Reviews for Carpe Diem
Guest chapter 18 . 5/7/2013
I recently became obsessed with the ruka kain pairing. Loved how you portrayed them here. One of the best ruka kain stories I've read and I hope you will continue to write more stories about them
Guest chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
Oh my god! This fan fiction is so good to be true! It's as if you were an author of a heart warming story with no ending in it because it s sooo good! If the author of vampire knight retire then I will vote for you to be the new author. Because it just makes me want to cry because it is so heart warming! You must be a real pro author of fan fiction. It is the best fan fiction I have ever read or even non fiction novels! I am speechless! I am seriously going to tell my friends about all of your fan fictions novels good luck! And take care for the future whatever may happen to this world!
Marshmaaallow chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
ok. i have to say that i created an account on FF just to can really enjoy this fanfic. This is one of the best that i ever read in all my life. congrats :)
Winterwing3000 chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
I wonder how Hanabusa is feeling now that Kaname is no longer. It must be strange for the Noble class. They always had a 'King' above them to monitor them and for them to revere. Now that he suddenly disappears, and I'm guessing Yuuki lost her memory (again) with his ritual, I wonder what the Noble class would do. Who would they turn to now that the supreme vampire is gone? Will there be riots? I wonder how the Hunters will react to the new situation.

But finally, Ruka and Akatsuki have their moment! I absolutely loved how brave and certain Ruka has become compared to the her in the first two chapters. She finally stated what she wanted, who she wanted, and is no longer confused or at a lost. And they kissed as a couple! What more can I asked for?

I'm off to read the next chapter now. Can't wait to see how you truly wrap up this story!

Thanks for writing this!
Wing.
lovelyhyperchick chapter 17 . 11/8/2012
That was a really nice, bittersweet ending. I also like the way you spread the transformation of Ruka's feelings from adoration of Kaname to loving Kain across the entire story as opposed to using a single epiphany. It was realistic and I liked that. I'm looking forward to the epilogue!
Nara Merald chapter 16 . 11/6/2012
Wow, very interesting and it runs true to the rather morbid Vampire Knight theme!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/5/2012
I really like ,please.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/5/2012
update please
lovelyhyperchick chapter 16 . 9/27/2012
Call me crazy but I like dark stories the best. I'm very interested to see what you have planned for Yuki.
Winterwing3000 chapter 16 . 9/10/2012
The last few chapters are always the hardest to write because tying up loose ends without adding the feeling of 'cliche' is so, so hard to avoid. I definitely understand how you feel. But kudos to you for writing it out. You always have the chance to edit it :D And I will look forward to it if you do!

This chapter was overall a good ending to the war of pureblood. It has the scent of the manga (and somehow, it feels like it will play out similarly in it) and I love you for that. I'm glad you finally gave the Kaname/Yuuki/Zero thing (yes, 'thing' and not 'relationship' because there is nothing of the sort going on anywhere...) some closure. I'm just slightly disappointed at Kaname's death (he was my most favorite hero-turned-villian) but the fierce Zero makes up for it!

I can't wait to see the last chapter, which I know will be filled with Akatsuki-Ruka goodiness. With a hint of Hanabusa-sarcasm!

Thank you for the update! Happy writing to you!

Wing.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
I think that the choppiness is a good thing. Battles are meant to be violent and rough. This chapter showed that perfectly
Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2012
OH MY GOD! How? Why? OMG OMG IM JUST BLOWN AWAY!
OMG OMG OMG... Was not expecting that :)
Guest chapter 15 . 9/6/2012
OMG. Best chapter ever.
I know its wrong to be pushy but UPDATE! And dont you ever even consider dropping this story because i will kill you. jk, but seriously its amazing.
Cassandra chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
Keep on going! Love, love this story!
Armandhas chapter 15 . 8/31/2012
I was so happy to see an E-mail with the notification that this story was updated. But since I couldn't remember exactly what happened in the story, so I read it again.

I love it, I really do. Of course I'm guessing that yuuki will not be together with Kaname in the end, which is something I would normally stop reading a story for, but I'll stick with you; this story is good enough to make me want to see the end despite me love for the Yume pairing.

Seeing your authors note, I do hope everything is either well or beginning to go well for you. Not only because I wish to read more chapters, but I sincerely hope you are doing well.

Enough rambling, great chapter and good luck.
Hope to see you soon,