Reviews for All I Want
MarquisOfSham chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
This is a really great story! The description is really good and you use a lot of great vocabulary. My only problem is your use of apostrophes. I noticed two cases where they are misused in the first two chapters. 'Malfoy's' would indicate that something is owned by Malfoy, whereas 'Malfoys' would indicate there being more than one Malfoy. The same could be applied to 'Rolls-Royce's'. In both of these instances the word was used in the context of a plural but was spelt with an apostrophe indicating posession. Other wise, fantastic work!

Wil Yaris.
DeathEater934 chapter 8 . 8/21/2011
this story is super good, but I realized that it hasn't been updated in quite some time! :( Is it going to be finished any time soon? You should write more because I love the idea!
atlantis51 chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
What a sad chapter! My mom died of cancer, it hit's home. I feel for Harry.
HaruHaruGD chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
I love this story! :) It's cute. Poor Lily though. :( And poor Harry too.
atlantis51 chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
Cliffhanger! Arghhhhhhh! Hurry up with the next chapter! Please!
Pinkfurball chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
That is so scary! I hope lily is ok! I can't wait for your next update!
Pinkfurball chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
OMG I'm only on the 1st chpt and I already Love love love ur story! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
BabyItsAwesomeOutside chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
what a cliffhanger! you mean person PLEASE UPDATE i want to know what happens poot harry :( this has definately put a twist on the story though xD
DreamsReality chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
I love this story! I don't usually like non-magic stories but I really enjoy this one! Can't wait for an update!
DreamsReality chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
Fanfic0Reader chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
the chapter ended too soon, but it was good

please update again soon
Blueblood chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
:O UPDATE! Please, I must know what happens to Harry's mom, I feel so bad for him D:
HaruHaruGD chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
I want to read more! This story is cute, and I love it. :)
ErrorInvalidEntry chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
I dont like Sophie. At all! grrr
BlueBlood chapter 6 . 5/16/2011
I love this story so far! I just started it today and have been reading it between my classes. Update soon! I want to know what Draco thinks of Harry's family. Very good starting chapter, I must say. Best I've read.