Reviews for Without Words
Sei Hikari chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
one of the best alpha pair smuts i've ever read. XD
and the A/N! thumbs up!
The Silverclaimer chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Im sorry if you feel mentally scarred.
But I tell you...this is EPIC!

This is not just about sex, you know. The message that came across me is the Alpha Pairs solid devotion and love...(alright fine, you did great with the bed scene part.)

BEAUTIFUL...
WorldisMine chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This was amazing(:
h0lyfinx chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
oh my..this is pure hotness i loveee your storiess hahah omg omg..

thank you for this~! you made a poor lady with no life very happy :D
UnderdogHero chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
It's nice to see that there are ACTUALLY some romantic guys in this world. Awesome job, I'd never be able to do something like this. It's hard enough just writing fluff scenes...
IwaOokawa chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Well, I'm sorry to let you down, but I will NOT criticise you and let that wonderful story of yours go to waste!

Firstly, this is one of the best heartbeat PWPs I've ever read. It made me all tingly in my stomach and red in my face, because you outline the depth of Sanada's and Yukimura's affection so perfectly (as always, mind you.) I really do believe that sex can be rough and smutty (but only because two people trust eachother so much that they allow that to happen), so I LOVED how you hinted that in the story. Especially since I believe that Yukimura likes it the rough way every now and then.

I also have to mention your perfect way of discribing our beloved buchou as the somewhat shy and helpless uke he certainly becomes in terms of sex. He may be the all too respected buchou on the court, but you captured the change in him in regards to Sanada's and his private time so much to my liking.

However, there are some teeny tiny things I'd like to remark. First of all, saliva does not substitute for real lube (okay, I sometimes use that method, too, but believe me, that hurts!), also I don't think they don't have any for they seem to do this every now and then. And Sanada doesn't strike me as the type to ignore proper preparation. Secondly, although I think this is so damn sexy, Sanada would definitely use a condom or he would at least clean Yukimura afterwards, because noboy likes to have diarrhea.

But please do not take this as real criticism, because many people tend to use these methods (me included).

All in all I still think that I'm the happiest girl alive being able read such a heartwarming fluffy 5000 word PWP from YOU *_*

Please keep your SanaYuki stories up, even if there is no more smut involved!
kanda kaoru chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
you said it would be crap since you kinda sped through it.. but this is just magic! how can you speed through a 5000-word smut and said you've made crap when everything is just magic? this is not making any sense!
YukiKitsune103 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Do you know just HOW HARD IT IS TO RESIST READING IT IN CLASS? I had to endure 5 whole hours before being able to read this wonderful piece of smut, and I will HUNT YOU DOWN if you ever TOOK THIS OFF THE SITE! I'm serious. :D

You've put my own Alpha smuts to shame, I bow down to you, the greatest guy in the whole PoT world. m(_ _)m Please continue to feed us with delicious smuts after you managed to heal yourself kay? ;)
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
In your notes you said, "sex is not just an act of lust, but of love and both should coincide together to make a truly amazing experience."

That came through in this story quite beautifully. Well done.
Nakuru Tsukishiro chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
It's hard to believe this was your first time writing something like this, because it's really, really good. Full of love and passion and everything I love in a good fic of this pair.
FlameAlchemist007 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
5 thousand words of completely LEGIT pure smut. There's a difference from the typical smut and intimate, passionate, loving, and detailed smut and this story is definitely the latter.

I just wrote a short M-rated (which I don't do a lot of) Alpha Pair fic that was uploading a few hours before yours and yours pretty much put mine to shame. I wish I was able to write… how would you describe it? Possibly with more variety and strength on how I describe emotions?

"Playing with the locks of blue-black hair twined in his fingers, he coaxed Seiichi into a slow waltz, lips quirking up as the captain seemed to accept, tongue and teeth clashing together in not-so-harmonious dance, the rhythmic pounding of their hearts dictating their music and their pace."

This was probably my favorite few sentences. My music education major self pretty much flailed in awe and excitement!

Wonderful job :)