Reviews for Jealousy Equals Rage
Pikapalsforever12 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Oh they're f****d. I see a funeral in the near future️
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Totally funny reminded me of what I did to my cousin Ross when he tried the same thing with me only with sleeping gas and a footing coffin
Stranger chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Hahaha...that was really funny.I laughed hard at TK'last line.
icehizzari chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Wow, that was a really EVIL joke they played on her... in other words, really awesome! Almost as awesome as your stories!
yAkArI-TaKaRi lUvEr chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
AWW POOR TK

I SO SAY THAT COMING I WAS LIKE MAYBE THEY PLAYING A JOKE ON YOU LOL
Awaiko chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
God...don't scare me like that... -_-

If I was Kari, I'd be angry too. Good fic
aubreysvampiregirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
bwahahahahahahahaha! That was gorgeous :D XD hehe poor Kari
Sakuno629 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Great story!
X King of Blades chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Nice... Sounds like something I'd come up with.

WING: *rolls eyes* No kidding.
Impmon too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
That was downright nasty trick to play on Kari. You even had me going for a minute there.
Kotoko-78 chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
I little wierd, but I like it! And u are my fav fanfiction author
Kotoko-78 chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
I little wierd, but I like it! And u are my fav fanfiction author
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Funny story. Whatever Davis and Ken do, don't stop running.
Brightly Coloured Crayons chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Michelle:*laughing hystericly with a tissue in her hand* *dabbing her eyes* Whoo! That was funny! I was tearing when she walked into the warehouse and saw Davis... They all should be professional actors! They even convinced me he was dead! And when he popped up, LOL! I started laughing still crying at the same time. My sister must think I'm nuts! If it were me they played the trick on, I would have BEAT THEM SO BAD! They'd be hospitalized for weeks!

T.K.:"Kari! Please open this door! Didn't Matt ever tell you I'm claustrophobic, too? Kari! Oh man…this is the last time I play a joke on you! KARI!"

Michelle: Oh shut up T.K. she's loooong gone.

T.K. *eyes widden* Michelle! You gotta let me out! Please! I'm claustrophobic! Pretty please? You gotta let me outta here!

Michelle: *smirks* Yeah right. *wal;ks away*

T.K.: MICHELLE!

~Michelle Samiyo
R.F. Madison chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
ROTFLMAO! That was TOO good. Honestly... an April Fools joke. I was getting a little nervous there.