Reviews for Jealousy Equals Rage
Stranger chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Hahaha...that was really funny.I laughed hard at TK'last line.
icehizzari chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Wow, that was a really EVIL joke they played on her... in other words, really awesome! Almost as awesome as your stories!
yAkArI-TaKaRi lUvEr chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
AWW POOR TK

I SO SAY THAT COMING I WAS LIKE MAYBE THEY PLAYING A JOKE ON YOU LOL
Awaiko chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
God...don't scare me like that... -_-

If I was Kari, I'd be angry too. Good fic
aubreysvampiregirl chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
bwahahahahahahahaha! That was gorgeous :D XD hehe poor Kari
Sakuno629 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Great story!
X King of Blades chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Nice... Sounds like something I'd come up with.

WING: *rolls eyes* No kidding.
Impmon too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
That was downright nasty trick to play on Kari. You even had me going for a minute there.
Kotoko-78 chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
I little wierd, but I like it! And u are my fav fanfiction author
Kotoko-78 chapter 1 . 9/8/2002
I little wierd, but I like it! And u are my fav fanfiction author
Anthony1 chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Funny story. Whatever Davis and Ken do, don't stop running.
Brightly Coloured Crayons chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Michelle:*laughing hystericly with a tissue in her hand* *dabbing her eyes* Whoo! That was funny! I was tearing when she walked into the warehouse and saw Davis... They all should be professional actors! They even convinced me he was dead! And when he popped up, LOL! I started laughing still crying at the same time. My sister must think I'm nuts! If it were me they played the trick on, I would have BEAT THEM SO BAD! They'd be hospitalized for weeks!

T.K.:"Kari! Please open this door! Didn't Matt ever tell you I'm claustrophobic, too? Kari! Oh man…this is the last time I play a joke on you! KARI!"

Michelle: Oh shut up T.K. she's loooong gone.

T.K. *eyes widden* Michelle! You gotta let me out! Please! I'm claustrophobic! Pretty please? You gotta let me outta here!

Michelle: *smirks* Yeah right. *wal;ks away*

T.K.: MICHELLE!

Michelle Samiyo
R.F. Madison chapter 1 . 5/8/2002
ROTFLMAO! That was TOO good. Honestly... an April Fools joke. I was getting a little nervous there.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 4/29/2002

Too? Who? Yomato or Kari?

The abandoned shack seemed a little vage, and if Davis was really going to do this I doubt he'd write it all out in exact detail. But then again, when someone tells you your best friend is going to get killed, you don't looked into details.

They over did it with the casket, also, was the red stuff paint or ketchup?

You left a few clues that this was a set up that I can easily imagine anyone mistaking for uncharacistic bad writing, as always . . clever.
krelian fatima chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
that was great either ending would have been good