Reviews for The I Know Merlin Best Challenge
Elemental4eva chapter 7 . 1/21
You have to Update! I need to know what happens
duchessliz chapter 7 . 12/9/2015
... next chapter? Please? *gives you a sad puppy dog face*
Grank chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
was the first picture the isle of the blessed?
The Forgetful Wisher chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
Ah loop holes, how I love thee
x'Hyste'x chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
The french is so funny to read because it just doesn't mean anything XD Well I suppose Google isn't helping... and my English is probably worse ... The story is great anyway ! Thank you
FreckledBrunette chapter 7 . 6/22/2015
I love this! update! ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2015
loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
merlin's only a year younger than arthur
Guest chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
Hang on where's the part where Arthur actually asks Merlin these questions? And where were the knights (except perhaps Lancelot) while this was happening? What about Gwen? What about Morgana? When is this thing set on the BBC Merlin timescale anyway if it's even on there to begin with? If I'm complaining then that means I've enjoyed it because that's the way I am.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
"Well yeah! I speck French. I also speck German, Spanish, Italian, Gaeilge, Welsh, and Old English. I also can speck elfven, dragon, merish, and sing in the old religion." Merlin smiled cheerful.
Sorry? Merlin actually admitted to speaking the languages of magical creatures and (singing) the language of the Old Religion? I wasn't expecting that. (Or his speaking German, Italian, Gaelic(I presume that's what you mean anyway), Welsh, elfven, merish or even French if anyone is interested in my thoughts. Which I doubt.)
pgtnr1 chapter 7 . 11/3/2013
That was great. Funny different wel written. Hoping you write more soon
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
missing next chapter...
sleepy eskimo chapter 7 . 10/2/2013
Please hurry up and write the next chapter. Please? For me? So I don't die or something. Whatever motivates you most. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
where is next chapter?
Misfits-of-Graceland chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
I LOVE THIS! I REALLY HOPE YOU CONTINUE IT!