Reviews for Taste
Inkfire chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
You're really great at humour. This is lovely! I loved the water thing, and the end was wonderful ;)
Inkfire chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Oh, this is lovely. Delayed taste. Creative idea ;) I loved the Doctor's bread, too. -rolls eyes-
Inkfire chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This was really nice, your Rory is so sweet and annoyed and helpless and I LOVED his POV about the Doctor, it was really hilarious ;) the end made me crack up. Wonderful so far ;)
Random Ruth chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Hehe! Love this :)
eriphi chapter 3 . 5/13/2011
I'm so pleased you kept up the quality here - and of course I expected nothing more. Hilarious, completely in character and... well, you know what I think by now :) I especially liked the foreshadowing of future episodes, and I can see Rory doing just as he was asked despite his feelings about the Doctor.

Thank you, thank you for this real piece of joy. It really has made my afternoon.
eriphi chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Brilliant! So, so funny. This is one of those chapters that I wish I had read in my own house and not at the desk at work as everyone is now wondering why I'm snorting coffee out my nose. Not a great look, I can assure you.

So many marvellous moments here - the toast, the salt, the delayed taste ("your taste buds are just a bit slow"!), Rory's entertainment. The list could go on and on. Your characterisations are perfect - Amy's impulsiveness, the Doctor's clumsy enthusiasm and Rory's jealous streak. Thank you again (although now I've got to clean coffee off the keyboard...)
eriphi chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Great chapter. As always completely in character. I love this Rory, uncertain and unsure, and again you've managed to keep him this way without making him annoying. So very sweet. The Doctor also was just as he should be - bumbling and a bit adorable.

The little asides were fun. I really do like the idea of the TARDIS having fun with the wardrobes, and the comment about setting fire to the kitchen really made me smile. Well done, thank you for sharing, and now I'm off to chapter 2.
AdidasandPie chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
The tension between Rory and Amy and, for that matter, the Doctor as well, is great. I love seeing the not-so-perfect things in their relationship, because it makes it so much more *real*. Great job so far :)