Reviews for The Thing about Girls
EmberSkies chapter 1 . 1/25
Aww... This is so sweet! Fruits and baskets... XD
Sora chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
This fanfic completes my life entirely. I just loved the premise for this and honestly i thought this wasn't going to be as fantastic as i wanted it to be but then i read it and just fell in love with it. Fantabulous job on this. So many kudos on such a story.
Inferna Blossom chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I liked that very much.
public enemy no. 5 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
sobbing
paracuties chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Awww! That's SO SWEET. SO SWEET. I love the last one, too. And the fact that Yukio is included here! LOLOL.

Keep up the good work!
Aronim chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
D'aaaw this is nice. Good job.
Lady Moe chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Very cute.
-L.M.
LiahFaile chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Waaaaaahh
Cute!
Just the thing to cheer me up. You're awesome! I loved the part about Shiemi.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Lol, Yukio. Yukio under the girls category! Even though this is Rin x Shiemi fic, I love it. Well, at least it was lightly implied and not stated out loud.
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was so ... sweet. I really wondered at your A/N because of Yukio but then I read the section with him and was like, "oh yeah! Right! Haha" and that is SO something that Rin would think :D
I especially loved the part with Kamiki-you captured her character so well through Rin's eyes!

- bells
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Aww. Philosophical, fairly insightful friendship fluff, and Rin's adorable crush on Shiemi. What's not to like? That, and proper grammar/spelling are always appreciated.
Marityme chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Sooo cute. I love RinShiemi so much 33 I like all of you oneshots actually. You do such a good job keeping characters in character and not just in character but you really personalize them on a deeper level.

Sooo great! Can't wait to read more!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Aww... Rin is so sweet; even if he is a hot headed awkward boy xD
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awww, I love this. I too ship RinxShiemi...in the hetero aspect. :P But this was cute, short, sweet and reflects Rin's personality. :D Awesome fanfic.
Decimal Writer chapter 1 . 6/28/2011