Reviews for The Thing about Girls
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 1/11
I really enjoyed all the character insights here. Both for the characters explicitly discussed and for Rin himself in how he sees the others. Yukio's entry was especially nice with that wonderful ending.
EmberSkies chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
Aww... This is so sweet! Fruits and baskets... XD
Sora chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
This fanfic completes my life entirely. I just loved the premise for this and honestly i thought this wasn't going to be as fantastic as i wanted it to be but then i read it and just fell in love with it. Fantabulous job on this. So many kudos on such a story.
Inferna Blossom chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
I liked that very much.
public enemy no. 5 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
sobbing
paracuties chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Awww! That's SO SWEET. SO SWEET. I love the last one, too. And the fact that Yukio is included here! LOLOL.

Keep up the good work!
Aronim chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
D'aaaw this is nice. Good job.
Lady Moe chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Very cute.
-L.M.
LiahFaile chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Waaaaaahh
Cute!
Just the thing to cheer me up. You're awesome! I loved the part about Shiemi.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Lol, Yukio. Yukio under the girls category! Even though this is Rin x Shiemi fic, I love it. Well, at least it was lightly implied and not stated out loud.
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was so ... sweet. I really wondered at your A/N because of Yukio but then I read the section with him and was like, "oh yeah! Right! Haha" and that is SO something that Rin would think :D
I especially loved the part with Kamiki-you captured her character so well through Rin's eyes!

- bells
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Aww. Philosophical, fairly insightful friendship fluff, and Rin's adorable crush on Shiemi. What's not to like? That, and proper grammar/spelling are always appreciated.
Marityme chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Sooo cute. I love RinShiemi so much 33 I like all of you oneshots actually. You do such a good job keeping characters in character and not just in character but you really personalize them on a deeper level.

Sooo great! Can't wait to read more!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Aww... Rin is so sweet; even if he is a hot headed awkward boy xD
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awww, I love this. I too ship RinxShiemi...in the hetero aspect. :P But this was cute, short, sweet and reflects Rin's personality. :D Awesome fanfic.