Reviews for Dizzy Dancing Way You Feel
Different Child chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
BRILLIANT! You never fail to be brlliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Aww, I think I said this on a different fic of yours, but I love Santana! And it was super sweet of Kurt to give her the crown.
strawberryfinn chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh my gosh. Such wonderful closure to the prom episode. I loved how Kurt bestowed the crown to Santana... how the boys went out to get ice cream, and so on. I just think your portrayal of Kurt is so flawlessly spot on that I'm so intrigued and blown away by every one of your stories. Brilliant, really.

-sf
Aurinko chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow. Your works are amazing. Though missing Brittany.
SilverKitsune1 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
"I left my beret at home," she grumbled in explanation, as the three of them picked their way through the rows of cars. "It was too heavy to dance in; I have three knives sewn on the inside."

Of COURSE she does! I love Santana.

This was so sweet. I like how Kurt remembers about Santana needing a ride after Dave ran, and you have Santana's voice down perfectly.
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
I think this is the best prom-central fic I've ever read. Seriously! It's amazingly written and perfect and :) :)! I love the way you describe Santana and her attempt at showing emotion. And Blaine and Kurt, of course... just perfect. I love that Blaine kisses him and no one sees 3 - Thanks for writing this!
aflaskj chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
Santana should strap some knives onto the crown now. :D
lilixpie chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
girl, you are amazing I read most of your Brittany/Kurt stories a long time ago and a few days ago I found you n tumblr (creepy, I know)... anyways, what I was trying to say is that you are incredible, I thught you were funny, but I read this, and you are great in this too... ok I'm done being a creeper P

kisses
thisaccountisinactivelosiento chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I just love them so fucking much. You write them so beautifully, and I just ADORE your characterization of Santana. Immaculate. 3

Raylie
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This was amazing! I'm glad you posted it here; I generally forget/don't know about your stories on Tumblr, so I'm really happy I got to read it. :D Bravo!
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
just...beautiful. seriously tearing up over here.
Dru chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Awww Santana is awesome. Love this. And now I totally believe she has knives in that hat.
Carbon65 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I love this! Its like breakfast at iHop after prom!
Mellony chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Love this! Such a beautiful Kurt/Santana moment. :)
Eowyn Rain chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
KURT GAVE HIS CROWN TO SANTANA?

Oh, I love you for writing this! Why isn't this canon?