Reviews for Forever
Nat D chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
CRAAP! WHY OH WHY FOX HAD TO CANCEL IT?

This was so so cute. Him missing Emily and all.

I MISS EMILY TOO (
Lil.Miss.JoJo.33 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
*crying*

I don't even know what to say, love :'(

Beautiful.
Ontrose chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Oh my god! This made me cry. What an absolutly lovely story :) so bummed about lie to me being canned but this story is a great way to remember the Cal and Gil, and their special brand of love XD
StepFurther chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
aw...what a touching story! it made my heart cry( i'll miss Cal and Gillian so much! but this story is a masterpiece! so amazing! thank you for writing and please keep doing this!
Nagini85 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Thank you for this. I hope you keep writing because these characters needs to live on. Btw I hate FOX!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Oh what a sweet story thanks for writing and sharing. I can't believe fox! Idiots! But thank for writing.
DNAisUnique chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Just perfect. Yep, Cal and Gillian will last forever.

Thank you for your dedication to the fandom. :)
Starbuck0322 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
*CLAPS* OH! *CRIES* That was loverly! Don't you dare stop writing. If you do, I'll fly over there and beat your ass... I will... I have a goalie stick... Seriously love,... twas lovelie... Don't ever stop. They need to live on through us. Forever.
Kay0oo chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I nearly cried when I read this, so bad that Fox cut Lietome! We do not even get an answer of C/G's ending.
UseYourWords chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Kate,

That was beautiful! They will last forever in our hearts and in our memories. Well, in the memories of people who can actually remember things. Probably not in mine. ROFL! I love you!

x
starlight354 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Oh god that was so heartbreakingly beautiful, I hope you keep writing were in need of some of your amazing callian ness fics right now and in the future :)
SassyCop chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Thank you Kate! This was perfect.

I have really enjoyed your fic writing. I hope you will continue to write for Lie to Me and Men in Trees. I had decided to quit writing, but then I thought about it. I have nothing restricting me now! No more forthcoming canon to adhere to. So, I am gonna bust loose up in this place! LOL!

Cal and Gill will do as we want the to! All hail the fanfiction!

#LietoMeforever #teamkelli
nikkidog chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Thanks for this and all the other fics you have written! You always managed to bring the characters to life. Again, THANKS!
Tomellie chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
*sobs* Just read it again and I can't believe we're never going to see Cal and Gillian together, as a couple. This is lovely and perfect. I love your fics, as you know, and I hope you will be able to keep writing Lie to Me stories. They'll keep us going! :)
Rugbygirrl chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Great story! I really hope you do continue to write more fics for Lie to Me!