Reviews for Before The Doors Close
Catmint chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Very bittersweet. Lovely writing; you've captured the emotions really well.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
That last paragraph with the personification of the exhaustion of the doors carrying the group's secrets is a gorgeous image. I like the way Ziva's thoughts center in this piece around pain and loss and how she can't divorce her emotions from any of it anymore.
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Wow, poor Ziva! I love the way you describe her thinking; it's very in character. It's heartbreaking, but so much about Ziva is a tragedy...the line about the reminder at Mossad to be quick and get the job done made me feel so sad.

And gosh, I love the last paragraph. It was written very beautifully; it reads like a novel.

Good job!

~Soph

P.S. I was never fond of piano exams...
Sophie Ranier chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Lovely story:)
Different Child chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I'm really sad too now but that was wonderfully written. T_T_T_T_T_T_T I 'm trying not to cry in the airport as we speak. Lol. But . That's an amazing talent you have writing. Keep it up please. And I still wanna cry for this...RIP Franks. You WILL be missed. 3 Ziva...she's my fav. She touches home with me in some ways. So does Abby but yea. I'm in tears and trying not to be. I loves tiva. They are ftw. 33 Great job.
iDefyGravity chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Beautiful. Simply beautiful.
Belle of Books chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
So beautiful. I replayed that scene 4 times. So lovely, understated and appropriate. I love it. Your oneshot completely fit the mood and explained the delightful character growth behind Ziva. I think what the writers have done to her character is what makes NCIS the wonderful show that it is, and you showed that wonderfully. Well done.
SavvyCatJ chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This is amazing, as always! Your writing is beautiful! I love it! D
Esmerelda Diana Parker chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Very nice
L.S. Becker LillySouza chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Our very fast you are, the episode came out yesterday and you already wrote about it. I stayed away, and I loved your story!
AlwayzOlicity chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I just loved the Tiva and team moment in the elevator. You did an awesome job writing this
StarkContrastStartles chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I LOVED that scene in the elevator but I was completely confused as to why Ziva was SO upset about Franks's death. You cleared up that wondering AND you really got into Ziva's head. Really beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
That was awesome! I loved that scene and rewatched a few times myself. You did a great job showing how close they are now by contrasting it with how far apart they started. I sometimes forget that they have such different backgrounds because they mesh so well now. Great job!
Trivette Lover Heather chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Masterfully done. Such great description, particularly with the final paragraph! Thanks for writing!
Tiva 101 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Really love the elevator scene last night... Hope they'll be together in the next season.