Reviews for The Love Shack
beckey.ledbetter1 chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
need more lol
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
I've just added you as a friend on FB... I;m loving this story already.. EJ? Does Bella have a son?
pnkats chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Great chapter but wish there was more Edward involvement with Bella.
wheredelime chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
loving the story so far

keep writing

wonder who's growlng? haha finally edward might make a move.

what's up between tanya and edward? are they together or is she trying to get in his pants?
Kgunter34 chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Love it. Great update.
Edwards LoveMonkey chapter 4 . 7/30/2011
Hello all I know that it's been a while since I've posted but the next chapter is with PTB so while it's going through that I can get the next chapter under way. More stuff will be explained through out the next 3 chapters. Trust me the peices are coming together but I dont want to just pile everything into one chapter and not have it come across the right way. So I hope your all still with me and the chapter should be back from Beta soon. Thank you so much for your reviews. Beckyd
savannavansmutsmut chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
love your story you have to get back to work on the next chapter! Don't abandon me now! I need the next chapter!
savannavansmutsmut chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
Totally loving this story!
pnkats chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Great chapter. Can't wait for more
Rayday chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
I'm glad she talked to EJ and that he met the family. I can understand the anger that she's feeling, especially towards Edward. I do hope that she tells him the truth about her and Jake's relationship.
Kgunter34 chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
I loved her description of coppertop. It is dead on. Great update.
CSLUVSCK chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Lovin this story! How often do you update? Can't wait!
Rayday chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
Great chapter. I really have no clue how Edward will ever be able to redeem himself to Bella, EJ or the rest of his family. The threat of danger from Victoria and the pending pressure from the Volturi is extremely interesting. I'm excited to find out how this all pans out.
Kgunter34 chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Great update.
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Interesting idea. I'll say that I like this Bella, but the idea of Edward with Tanya sort of makes me sick to my stomach. Please tell me he hasn't slept with her. And Edward's behavior - there better be a good explanation for him being a jerk.

I'll see where this goes for bit.