Reviews for Fur? No Thanks, I'd Rather Go Naked!
cris chapter 1 . 5/18
Mink Miranda is the best, so cute, and Andy ahh, they are so cute together.
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 4/11
I enjoyed the story.
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 4/11
Very interesting.
in-the-sometime chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
This story made me smile so much! It is so beautifully written and very unique. Thank you for writing it. It was a pleasure to read.
in-the-sometime chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
This is so beautifully written. I love Mink Mira.
guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
this is probably my fifth time reading your story. its funny and well written. just thought id see if you have more stories i can reread a brillion times lol
FaberryBRA chapter 2 . 5/18/2016
;-)
LKlovesAK chapter 2 . 2/23/2016
absolutely, positively, the most hysterical, cute, adorable, peace I have ever read.. truly enjoyed this, as I have all your other story so far. But I gotta say Miranda as a mink? Yeah I can see it sharp canines and all. I can understand how soft the fur is. Kitten soft. How Andy managed not to die while holding her against her bare chest is beyond me. Wish I'd been there.
Rizzlesbolo chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
This is perfect! Thank you so much for sharing
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
Alright, I realize I'm a bit late to the party but I just wanted to tell you how great this story is.

At first I thought I couldn't possibly like it, that it was too ridiculous. And it IS ridiculous but wonderful, too (and maybe even because it).

Thank you for writing this, rereading it made my day!
subtleanarchist chapter 2 . 2/2/2016
Mink-Miranda is the best thing in thr history of forever. The fact that she was a white mink, and small, and fluffy, had me screaming. I loved this story so much! Thank you!
Shizukinek chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
HERMOSO EN TODOS LOS SENTIDOS!
Sammy1016 chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
My favorite by far!
kamonwan9952 chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
ohgosh, finished rereading this story again! it's so darn good!
Avid reader chapter 2 . 7/19/2015