Reviews for Drink Your Milk
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Well, no matter how drunk people act, drunk angels are likely to be different. I think you did fine. It was a loooot of fun to read about drunk Kohaku. Poor Kouryu had no idea what he was getting into...XD
Masaki-Hanabusa chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
All hail drunk Kohaku, I absolutely love you!
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Ohw, mah, gawd.

LOL! XD

This is so flippin' awesome! Lol, I love how Kouryuu reacted to Kohaku! It would've been awesome if Kouryuu said something like, "Uh...Rape?" when Hisui and Kokuyo walked in. Lol.

Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Heehee, how cute. I think Kohaku would notice her milk tasting funny (vodka and milk? Sounds gross, but what do I know.) but I guess she got drunk too quick to notice/care.

Anyway, no grammar mistakes that I noticed - congrats! The idea is adorable and feels in-character (though I haven't read Wish in... probably over a year). Koryuu probably would get stuck babysitting Kohaku and of course he would suck at comforting her. I don't know if it fits with the canon ending, but hey, what's fanfiction for?

Hmmm, constructive criticism time: It needs more description. This relies on dialogue a little too much. Dialogue definitely fits great for the focus, but there needs to be more to relate how Koryuu feels. Adding adverbs to "he said" and the like would be a good place to start.

Good work, and keep writing!
poisoncupcake chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
oh my god! when i read the summary, i grinned widely and halfway through the story - more like after Koryuu spiked her drink - I started to lol. but that would have been cool if they actually kissed. BUT STILL! IT'S A FUNNY AND GREAT STORY! XD i wish they made more fanfiction about Wish, it's a good story. Anyways, loved the story!