Reviews for Feeding West
Randomness chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Continue? Pretty please?
ramdom chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
It's a grate story can't wait to see germany get fatter!
flamin grose chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
(Chuckles.) Ahhhhhh, poor Ludwig!
flaming rose chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Hmmmm…ya suuuure, it's not the getting rid of his p. Phisice(sp?), Gilbert? (Smirks at Gilbert.)
flaming rose chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
(Blinks.) O-kaaaay, then…
Actual Shit chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Am I the only person who screams "AWESOME!" Whenever they say, read, or think it like the teacher guy screams "FAIRY GOD PARENTS!" In the Fairly Odd Patents?
Ludwig.fangirl chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Ooooh I wish you'd update this!
Too lazy to log in chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Update Please? *puppy dog eyes*
The Black and White Angel chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
Oh,please write more!

Prussia & I are sharing the same thoughts...eat up wittle Germany~! :3
Cherrykissez chapter 3 . 10/6/2011
A this is amazing. Please continue! I need to read more of this! ;3; I'd hate to see such an amazing piece of work go unfinished.
Sunrise on the Mountian chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
omg! This is a really great Story and I think I want to See what Happens Next. You Need to update so I can find out! Don't Leave me hanging with the cliffhanger you Left!
IceCrystal chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
You have to write more of this. I love it and havent seen much like this. I Must Know What Happens! Please continue writting!
snowsgirl chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
Please continue! There just isn't enough of this on the internet. Seriously. I'd write some myself, but it's not the same when it comes from your own imagination, ya know?
Kiss Me I'm Ireland chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Wow, this is Not the norm of what I see for fics, but I really like it. It's a idea I have not seen before and its really interesting. Fat Ludwig, never really thought bout' it but its a good idea, though I wouldn't suspect Gilbert for fat people but hey its really good. Update so I can see what happens next.
kerokeroXD chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Finally got a chance to read the updates. 3 did I mention that I loved you? Can't wait for the next update