Reviews for Young Justice: Arashikage
When exactly is the next chapter coming cause it's been too long now
Mr. 666 chapter 5 . 1/20
Arashikage is a very stupid name
Madgormley chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
excellent story i really enjoyed it so please continue
MWRANDOM chapter 9 . 5/30/2015
Overall, good work. You show definite improvement over the course of this story. You still have a number of spelling and grammar errors in each chapter, but the quality of writing has improved greatly and the actual number of errors seems to be decreasing.
MWRANDOM chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Writing style needs a bit of work, but overall not bad. The whole chapter had a number of little things in it that effected the flow and made it a bit difficult to read, but I expect them to improve with practice, so I don't feel the need to list any of them. There are only a few things that I feel the need to point out. You don't need to give the reader an explanation of who someone is if you are simply going to have them tell the main character the same information (Gary's introduction). Also you have the STAR labs people being incredibly accommodating. They have someone appear in a secure facility hear that he's trained as an assassin, and agrees to give back all of his equipment? Then another group of assassins attacks the facility and Yuriko doesn't take a second to think that this situation is a bit convenient? Finally You state that Naruto doesn't remember what happened to him just that he was fighting and then you have him recall the entire fight and him getting sent through a portal by Madara... Other than those issues, I think it's a decent start.
TheEternalSage18 chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
Well Robin didn't do too bad considering he lost to Chesire, who is the second best assassin in Dc, right behind only Lady Shiva, so he didn't really have too much of a realistic chance by himself anyway.
Ranmaleopard chapter 9 . 4/12/2015
This is just amazing keep it up
Chaotic chains x chapter 1 . 3/31/2015
I just reviewed to say that while this is a good start to the fic that probably Wont be updated in a while ( you never know) he could just summon a toad to reverse summon him back to mount myoboku and thus the naruto verse. Though you may have dealt with this plot hole later in the fic
GentlestCobra2 chapter 9 . 12/17/2014
Great keep making more chapters
camitake chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
THIS IS AMAAAAAAAAZING! UGH I LOVE EVERYTHING I CANT RISGFKVNAOIERJNFVIOAJDFNVJ
rinnegan18 chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
great story,how about add supergirl to the team
Zeus501 chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
hey there...i got to say that i really love this fic...not many people make naruto a anti-hero...or if they do...they don't make him as good as you do...but i got to wonder...why haven't you updated this fic in almost 2 years...this is an awesome story that needs to be completed...if it is abandoned or on hiatus...please make a note of that and let us know...and you are also letting down your readers who are waiting 4 this story to be updated again...i understand that life can be, as shikamaru says...troublesome...but please keep writing.
thanks...o and btws...this was not meant to be a flame
Bloody Song chapter 9 . 9/1/2014
please do more
Chrisfragger chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
Well, it was great while it lasted. Thanks for writing.
Chrisfragger chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Not bad at all. I'm glad that this is a post war Naruto not some stupid VOE Naruto.