Reviews for Glitter
sghazalifard chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
I hope motherhood is great for you... just wanted to ask will you ever update this story... i really love it.
KendaO chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Cute story ! Harry and Ron aren't the best savior/kidnappers... lol
Anonymous chapter 4 . 10/17/2011
Interesting read so far, but you might want to think of using different nicknames. Using "Pet" for both Scorpius (by Draco) and Draco (by mid-intercourse Harry) is a little creepy.
HaruHaruGD chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Oh. My. Gosh. I absolutely love this story! It is humorous and oh so cute. You are wonderful! I hope you update again soon. :)
Hanai-kun chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Haha, this is awesome! XD

Draco is such an awesome hostage. Also his relationship with his son is just so cute.

I really like this story. Harry and Ron's situation is just something I haven't seen in fanfics, and you're writing it very well!

I love how this is so easy to read and I want to read more soon!

It's so amusing, but there's still drama! Also, very hot ending for this chapter!

I hope you keep writing and update soon again!
kazue chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
it's not a decent start. it's a GREAT start!hehe, can't waiy how draco will drive his captor crazy
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
heh Draco's so seductive. I likey. _
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
interesting... and i can't believe the stupidness at the end with ron... hehe
MDarKspIrIt chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Great update. It's kinda crazy how Draco took control in this chapter... Can'T wait to see the plot you've planned!
MDarKspIrIt chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Interesting start. Wonder how everything will fall into place, with Ron and Harry being poor kidnappers...