Reviews for Summer
humanusscriptor chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
You're probably the best author on the sight.
HobbitsofWinter chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Great work! I love the reveal at the end and Laptrap finally understanding the implications of his rant. Keep writing!
Anise Nalci chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
This was hi-LAIR-ious. Really funny and great! XD
CoriOreo chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I did enjoy it. It's been years and years since I played these games, but I have a lot of fondness for them still, and I liked your interpretations of the characters, as well as the amusing situation you managed to create for them. Nice indeed.
bsc9999 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is the most ridiculously funny thing I have ever read. I legitimately laughed out loud. I love this fic. It's so in-character it hurts.

By the way, I disagree with the other two comments. The ending is perfect as it is. And clear. It's perfectly clear and understandable.

I just. I adore this. XD
waterfall13 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
i agree with Hanbaba:

i loved the story, but the first time i read it, i was all like “O_o'!uhmm...” but then, even at the end when you explained some, i was all like “?”. i didn't completely understand. i think other readers {like me ;)} would appreciate it if you added on to the end for a deeper explaination. please! anyway good job!p.s.- we really need some more writers on this archive...
Hanbaba chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I liked this story, but I think there should have been a little more explanation on what happened in the end, but other then that, nice work