Reviews for Impossible is Nothing
yqay chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Well, this is cute. Poor Leon.
scorpiusrose chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
this is really good, i love how their friendship progresses and how rose can look past scorp's last name and everything. i think you should write more RoseScorpius!
The World's Best Auror chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
OH MY MERLIN. I expected a cliche little oneshot with Bookworm!Rose and Arrogant!Scorpius as best friends and I got this AWESOME story with non-conformity, villains and just plain awesomeness. Great story and keep writing!
malfoyforever chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
I think this is my favourite of your fics, honestly.

1) I love your Rose and Scorpius - both are very well written.

2) Nice touch with Draco at the end.

3) The whole Leon thing was perfect.

4) I love the lines describing Draco's funeral and how he was famous once he died.

5) Myro's good, too.
HollyVanDerBerg chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Same username btw

Wow. Didn't expect that at ALL! I didn't want Draco to be on the bad side... Or die :(

Good job nonetheless!
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Ah, Madling, this is awesome! Yet another one of your oneshots that I adore )

One nitpick (you know I can't resist them ;)) in a couple of places you had a capital letter after a comma and some dialogue, like: Albus would help us, he's too sweet to tell me no," She smirked evilly, knowing her power over the poor boy.

And I would have loved to see more RoseScorpiusAlbus friendship.

However, you had Slytherin!Rose, which I loved, and Hufflepuff!Albus, which are both very unusual. Leon Avery was fairly awesome, though I think he needed a little more motivation. Though sometimes people do awful things purely because they're lonely.

Oh! and one question: in the 'final battle' of sorts, was it just Scorose against all the Death Eater-esque people?

Great job, Madders!
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Not a bad story, and definitely interesting with the war standpoint and thus the comparisons back to the Golden trio and such. My only suggestions would be 1) to reread it a couple more times before posting, as there were some areas with awkward and/or repetitive wording and 2) to be more careful with your characterization. It's not as fun to read about characters who are always a certain way (such as James always being an arrogant prick); it's more entertaining (and also more realistic) if all your characters are diverse in a variety of ways.

Happy writing!
BurritoTown chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
okay, pretty long, but i liked it. i didn't really like how you portrayed draco though because i like to think that he changed after the war and became a better person, but it's interesting to see other people's ideas as well. all in all, great story :D
dimkasgirl07 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This was really good, actually I loved it very origional and I love Rose... Lol
xXkunoichi-chanXx chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
This was awesome. I adored rose's characterization and the plot, and everything. Just wonderful!
gote chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
OH MY GOD. I STILL WANT TO SLAP THAT LEON KID. kdrhtnjkardjehnj what is his problem?

and James! Why is he so awful wahawahwahhhhhh DD':

and Draco! Why's he all horrible again! Gahhhh.

OKAY. PERSONAL FEELINGS TOWARDS CHARACTERS ASIDE.

This is really good, Mad! Such an epic, and you got some strong emotional reactions from me there (clearly) and yeah, the whole war-type angle there was NOT expected, and it gave the story a real twist which was really cool.

So uhh, yeah. I enjoyed reading this and I thought your writing was really good. There are a few little errors though, like this "He turned to see Rose, and still crying silently, he turned to see Rose." with the "turned to see Rose" bit being repeated that could be easily picked up with another read through, but nothing major. :)

As for your characters, I absolutely loved Rose. She reminded me so much of Hermionie with the whole standing up for what she believed in type thing and yeah, she's just really great. Scorpius was rather adorable and his and Rose's relationship was really cute.

I loved what they were doing, trying to get all the houses together, and I thought it was really great (and real) the way it happened in the end, with them celebrating after the fighting. It just had such a real, celebratory feel to it.

So yeah, overall: very nice work. :)
folie a plusieurs chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I LOVE THIS! :D

IT'S SO EPICALLY AMAZING, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!

I love the way you protrayed everyone and I loved the dediaction :D

Great job! :D
centralperks chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Haha, I loved this! It was very perfect , and nothing was too overdone :)

Just one thing.. what do you have against James, dear? ;)\

Anyways, such an original fic, as always! Great job! :)
Paperback-Insomniac chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I really loved it, wonderful job!
sidsaid chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Drishti is a hermit that looks like a starcake O.O hahaha.

Loved it MADELINE! :P but since you abuse me about Louis I shall say. What do you have against James? And my poor beloved Draco? :'(

This was so emotional and amazing, and you're so smart Madddddddd. Like the whole tie party was brilliant. It's like a blind date! So yeah you are a genius and I love you and thank you for this epic 13k! Which took me all night to read. XD love you.