Reviews for Love In The Darkness
shadowquill17 chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
So sweet... maybe the thing that's off is... well, why would Cas dream about Dean raping him in the first place? I don't feel like it's very logical since we all know how Dean is in a relationship.
A part from that it was adorable and really tender, I liked it a lot.
KeiranNight chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I love this story :) It's so sweet _ but how is Cas able to sleep O_o
roguefangirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
The role reversal in this was awesome. Cas is usually the one to be there for Dean during hard times and nightmares, so its nice to see Dean doing that for him. I love sensitive!Dean. *sighs*

Btw- if you are still low from the premiere, you can google Tracy Loo Who livejournal...she always has a different and interesting perspective on the show. It usually cheers up pretty much everyone. I read it last night. Its worth checking out if you're interested:) Her commentary is funny too.
Forever Cullen chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
i love the story. It was so sweet. I loved the ending.
kidneythieves chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
i liked that u had an already established relationship between them. and u made it real. i especially liked the part when dean tells cas he'd protect him from the nightmare... sweet & true. dean can save anyone! _
Susangel chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Awesome story!

Where did you come up with the idea?

I'd love to see you write one where Dean had to deal with a sexually abused Cas! Maybe raped after they're already in a relationship...

Because I loved what you did in Get Out Alive and in this one!

I'd love to see what plot you'd come up for it :P

And all the Destielness really makes up for what's going on on the show!
Dani chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I really wish there were more fics like this most are so hardcore I really like how you distinguished between "makeing love" and "sex".
Intern of SHIELD chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Poor Cas. I've had that nightmare before, well simillar to it, I wasn't raped by Dean. Though I wish it was... It was great, not lacking at all.
minor-tragedy chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
When I saw an alert for a new Supernatural story I just thought vampirluvr15 Wow this one shot is nice good job!
randomslashtard chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
haha I just reviewed this, but I'll do it again. If you would *random thought incoming* want to make this longer for some reason, I would suggest that he keeps on dreaming weird dreams about Dean or something, and that it starts bugging him or making him depressed. There's a good story in this, I think! But anyways, as I said reaally sweet and beautifully written. :D
Randomslashtard chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
awwwee, this was so sweet!
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Oh my gosh its beautiful. A little too much emphasis distinguishing in his mind that Dean wasn't the Dean of his nightmares.. but again, that could just be Castiel trying to reassure himself. Maybe make it in italics to emphasis its his thoughts? I'm not sure, I'm just offering a sugestion since you asked for help. Otherwise! Its a gorgeous story.