Reviews for Two Weeks
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Extraordinary job. This will be my only SGU fanfic; you nailed it. Thanks!
AncientDestiny chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Read it after watching the SGU series finale. As a Ginn/Eli fan, I really loved reading it. Thank you for this brilliant fanfic. :)
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This is the first SGU fanfic I've ever read, about two hours after seeing the second season finale. Its completely brilliant, reads like an extension of the show and has probably spoiled me for all other fanfics I may read after this one. I love it :)
lord-fielding chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
really good story sad to see it end just like the tv series would love to see more SGU fic about when they wake up and how he gets ginn back
Meetysr chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Oh WOW! That was wonderful. Even though this was a cliff hanger as well, I still received way more closure than from the actually series finale. I wouldn't be amazed to find out that you actually wrote for SGU. The entire story line was very plausible. Unfortunately, I read yours first and now all others pale in comparison. Thank you, thank you, thank you...BTW this was my first Fic (you popped my FanFic cherry so I think I'll have a smoke now)...my daughter told me I should check out the site; I am extremely pleased that I did.

Please write more :)
Dragon Daishou chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Man, I loved this Fic! You gave such an insight into Eli's character that I felt like I was watching a unreleased episode. You were also very careful with you grammar, spelling, and terminology, and it all flowed together to make this Fic an absolute pleasure to read!

I think that it is a sacrilege MGM ended this show, sure it may have been a bit darker than the previous Stargate shows but that was part of it's charm. It made it more HUMAN and that made it easier to relate to.

I can't wait for any other SGU stories you write, because if you put as much effort and precision into making them as you did in this one, any continuation story you write will make the original proud!
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Thank you. This is rather wonderful and so well done.
sockstar chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was a really nice story. A good continuation/ending.
The DuDe chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I must say of the 5 or 6 stories i have read about the Eli's two weeks, this is by far the best.

You were not only able to depict Eli correctly, but able to convey the story as a one of the SGU staff writes. Awesome job
juli chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
wow, great story ending; i was like "what the hell? how could they stop the series at that?" so thanks so much for a really great ending, 'cause if anyone could repair the pod it would be Eli and yours is a perfectly possible solution; i also liked you bringing in Ginn again 'cause i really thought it was unfair for Eli to loose her twice; and good character study; so THANK YOU SO MUCH again; keep writing!
CodeGuru chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Very nicely done. Your story felt very true to canon. I hope to see more from you as a continuation!
MaxManuka chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Thanks alot, this gave me some more closure to SGU! :)
Obrusnine chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wow, that was beautiful. Good job. You did what you set out to accomplish and it does a true honor to the shows human side.
DanielWhite chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
excellent
Hammer231 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Wow, that all I can say about this story. Not any grammar errors, not any I noticed anyway; it was well written, a complex fix to the pod's problem (loved the technical data you put here and there).

All in all it felt like an episode, Eli's character fit perfectly with what we have seen so far. I hope you can continue with the story if you find the will and time to write it since this seems to be the only way to get stargate universe with no tv show or moving comming up any time soon.

Great job!.