Reviews for Explosions In a Sky
PazuzuGodking chapter 13 . 5/22/2012
That was seriously intense.
G33k Magnet chapter 13 . 6/8/2011
Really, really sad, but very well written.
MissLilly chapter 13 . 5/22/2011
I had a little trouble following the story in the first few chapters, but with every piece of information given as the story went on, it was easier to tie it all together and follow the jumps in time and character.

By the end I was a complete sobbering mess. Heartbreakingly beautiful!

Keep it up! I'll definitely want to read more from you :)
terriblemuriel chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
I really enjoyed this story, the moving timeline worked well to unfold the narrative and your characterization was spot on. Your use of language and metaphor were particularly excellent. While I'm generally a huge fan of stark prose, which you employ very well, I actually wanted a little more detail in some of the scenes.

Can't wait to read what you write next.
Leslieisfiction chapter 13 . 5/13/2011
Lots of angst, great story. I liked the cuts in timeline. It was fun, and the darkness of it all was great.
Orange-Green chapter 13 . 5/13/2011
I really liked this. Normally I have trouble following stories that jump around, just because I have a bad memory, but this was perfect. Sad story but very well written. Great job!
classicodango chapter 13 . 5/13/2011
This story definitely deserves more reviews. I look forward to the next update! :)
letsgetdizzy chapter 7 . 5/11/2011
This is a really good story, and I like your writing style. I hope you update soon, I really want to find out what happens next!