Reviews for Happily Ever After
1XxKiraXx1 chapter 1 . 19h
OMG! I am just rolling around in the feels of this story! GAAAH! I loved it! The interactions between everybody were so entertaining and heartwarming to read. You did a perfect job keeping everyone in character. Haha, I also really loved how Ryner gave Sion that special dango. XD I agree with him, dude seriously needs more rest. What a wonderful happy ending! Great job! :D
You do know that you don't have to pair Sion with anyone, right? He could just be the Lonely King
Disaster51 chapter 1 . 2/18
Of course they're so meant to be, love you Ferris and Ryner, along with Iris, Sion is ehhh...
bonbon chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
this is so sweet I love it!
LoneEchoes chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is great! Keep up the good work! I wonder how it would be different if Ryner and Ferris adopted an Alpha Stigma Bearer though.
charizardatemymathteacher chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Awesome idea about them opening a dango shop, I can imagine ferris dreaming all sorts of new dango recipies in the future. Thanks for this fic.
DarknessFromWithin chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Love these two!
Justaway chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This is fanmade right? Not part of the actual story?
Zetsueno chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Great story. I just read through the entire thing and was so engrossed in reading that I didn't look for any mistakes. The only mistake that I spotted was here 'It wasn't long when their little break was almost over when Sion had suddenly fallen asleep.' Not really a mistake, but, its just a bit unfitting, you know, using 'when' twice in a sentence.
Vampirefanatic17 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I love happy endings...Can the mad hero really go back to normal? I wish this really happened in the anime..
DragonHalf chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
livinXlegend chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
that was good u should make more
That Dastard Cerberus chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is good, although you kept switching Sion's spelling for his name from Sion to Shion. That was a little confusing - But I liked the rest! Lol, I could see Iris liking Sion that way, but the other way around is harder. However, I do agree that he needs to be paired with someone.
Lemonsnaps chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I really enjoyed this. It was a wonderful oneshot! :D
koyukis chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Awesome story! One of the best fanfics for DenYuuDen that I've read so far! (Which is quite few XD) LOL, there were some parts that really made me laugh and KYAA the Ryner/Ferris moments! Anyways, I hope that there'll be more DenYuuDen fanfics in the future! I'll try writing one myself! AWESOME GREAT EPIC story once again :D!