Reviews for Progress
Somepony chapter 14 . 2/2
Celestia: Let's just say, Pennyworth, that I thought she needed to...
*puts on sunglasses*
Cool off

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
(Insert CSI Miami intro here)

I'm sorry, I just couldn't stop laughing after reading that... XD Nice work!
longjordan2002 chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
I saw the little reference (A Bird in the Hoof).
DrWhovianist chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
I like the throwback to Luna's old name! :)
HiddenMaster chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
I squeed. There. I admit IT. The thought of adorably socially awkward Luna meeting adorably socially awkward Fluttershy made me squee.

In all seriousness, though, this was just adorable to read. The politics discussion, while entirely unexpected, seems to fit- afterall, Fluttershy has to have opinions, just rarely a chance to express them. Unless she comes across someone as soft spoken as her, of course.

I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed though. This is just yet another instance of Angel depicted as an asshole. Granted, he's not that nice in the series, but it just seems that everyone immediately portrays him as an asshole in the fandom.

Other than that, pretty good, squee worthy chapter.

HiddenMaster out
HiddenMaster chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
Oh god. Really? Twilight? I guess it got the joke across, although I still cringe at any and all references to it.

Other than that, pretty funny chapter. Also have to comment that last chapter's ending was just adorably horrifically hilarious. Adorable in Luna being enchanted with Mr. Rogers (haven't we all), horrific in exposing anyone of the MLP verse to Cupcakes, and the ending just speaks for itself.

HiddenMaster out.
Glugthorn chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Luna vs microwave. FIGHT! Round two FIGHT! FINISH HIM! Fatality luna wins
FanficManiac chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
you should have put more lines :) anyways I am planning to make an MLP fanfic too! just as soon as I get my Ipod working it should be great!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
this is funny
cioran.king chapter 28 . 6/25/2014
WTF! It just... ends!
cioran.king chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
F)&(K! That's a bit harsh on Dischord! Oh my goodness! What the heck! That... Wow!
cioran.king chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
This was, by FAR, my favourite arc!
athena4gd chapter 18 . 5/16/2014
Wow - thanks for giving Luna the history she deserves!
athena4gd chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
Wow! I don't quite know how to feel about there being progeny of Celestia all through Equestria.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
AND MY MICROWAVE! hahahaha !holyshit! im dyin! ;)
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 28 . 3/22/2014