Reviews for Progress
Dragonjek chapter 24 . 12/10/2016
Well. _That_ is terrifying.

Even if Celestia does end up releasing him, that leaves him stuck, utterly alone in complete sensory deprivation, for... millennia, at least. Damn.
Mpreg fanfiction chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
I got that doctor who reference
The Heartless Cookie chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Just now started the first chapter - I have a typo report. Given the context, "formally known as Nightmare Moon..." should be changed to "formerly known as..."
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 16 . 5/28/2016
Okay Celestia, what is wrong with you! Also Luna,
"...as if I wasn't traumatized enough." What did you mean by that?(most likely has something to do with NM being a total CREEP! Or, Tia's question was "traumatizing".
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 14 . 5/28/2016
Ooh Celestia you have hit your maximum meanness level! Do you mean to say that you knew that that was her air conditioner, and practically left Luna in the fire like heat oooooooooooh, don't be surprised if you see Nightmare Moon instead of Luna!
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 13 . 5/28/2016
Woo, glad Luna wasn't Nightmare Moon when the creature guessed Princess Celestia! She would obliterate them right then and there if she heard that! Btw, I don't think you could banish ANYPONY to the sun! In fact, you could be thousands of miles away from the sun and be cooked into burnt horse meat! Tee hee hee, funny if you say that out loud!
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 11 . 5/23/2016
Okay, it's pretty obvious I love Luna. But this is halarious! Not to insult you but, All the animals absolutely HATE you Luna! LOL!:D
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 10 . 5/23/2016
Oh Luna you are so bad at this kind of stuff! I face palmed like 3 times.
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 7 . 5/23/2016
Did anypony menchon to Luna that some things on TV are bad? Tia, if you find Luna coming home, afraid of cupcakes and pinkie, don't be surprised! LOL! Why does this sound funny?!
Ninjapony98 chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
Great idea, I always wanted to read about Luna's "socialization". I think that her reactions to new or awkward situations are so funny. I had a good laugh when I read how does Celestia deal with frustration :P
Somepony chapter 14 . 2/2/2016
Celestia: Let's just say, Pennyworth, that I thought she needed to...
*puts on sunglasses*
Cool off

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
(Insert CSI Miami intro here)

I'm sorry, I just couldn't stop laughing after reading that... XD Nice work!
looperdoopify chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
I saw the little reference (A Bird in the Hoof).
DrWhovianist chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
I like the throwback to Luna's old name! :)
HiddenMaster chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
I squeed. There. I admit IT. The thought of adorably socially awkward Luna meeting adorably socially awkward Fluttershy made me squee.

In all seriousness, though, this was just adorable to read. The politics discussion, while entirely unexpected, seems to fit- afterall, Fluttershy has to have opinions, just rarely a chance to express them. Unless she comes across someone as soft spoken as her, of course.

I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed though. This is just yet another instance of Angel depicted as an asshole. Granted, he's not that nice in the series, but it just seems that everyone immediately portrays him as an asshole in the fandom.

Other than that, pretty good, squee worthy chapter.

HiddenMaster out
HiddenMaster chapter 8 . 9/22/2015
Oh god. Really? Twilight? I guess it got the joke across, although I still cringe at any and all references to it.

Other than that, pretty funny chapter. Also have to comment that last chapter's ending was just adorably horrifically hilarious. Adorable in Luna being enchanted with Mr. Rogers (haven't we all), horrific in exposing anyone of the MLP verse to Cupcakes, and the ending just speaks for itself.

HiddenMaster out.