Reviews for Progress
RosalieCullen93 chapter 28 . 3/22
I love this story.
WARNINGIMPORTANT chapter 28 . 3/13
The forces of darkness aka sopa is back seriously guys if we don't sign up for the petition now its the end of this site and countless like we need your help today 22, 000 of 100,000 votes we need to fend this off and we only have until the day before march 19 to acquire the signatures please take this seriously and use all the infunlence you have in your social networks anyone HELP!
Thx
DreamFeathers chapter 20 . 3/10
I don't know if you have read the MLP FIM comics, but I strongly recommend that you do, even the micro series. They're seriously hilarious, at this point I'm ready to say that hey're even funnier than the cartoons. The way they describe Luna is especially brilliant! XD
(if you want to read for free, google Yay Ponies, should be the first one, and download the torrent)
Thanks to that, I'm constantly seeing her wearing this tight geek t-shirt that changes slogans and comments when I'm reading this XD
DreamFeathers chapter 5 . 3/10
Ohhhh! This is brilliant! The restaurant scene with blind date with Big Macintosh! I was laughing so hard and almost couldn't read on because I was so embarrased on Luna's behalf! :D

... And I'm absolutely nutters about all those Doctor Who moments you put in! :D
DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 3/7
Y'know, you're right! That is a side of things that I never even thought of. How much the world had changed while she was away.
I have always wondered how old does the ponies live, and is it just Celestia and Luna who are that long lived, and if they had parents, and what it could have been during their time.
ShadowLDrago chapter 27 . 2/2
Nice unintentional pun. Wow,even the Mafia isn't criminal.
ShadowLDrago chapter 26 . 2/2
Did you just make a Scooby Doo Mysrery Incorporated reference with the Eldritch Abomination sleeping under it?
ShadowLDrago chapter 25 . 2/2
Pinkie Pie has a point, eye lasers make things 20% cooler. See what I did there?
ShadowLDrago chapter 21 . 2/2
Blueblood's French is an insult to the language and utterly butchered,No surprise, though Sundance's French was impecable, I should know, I'm fluent inFrench.
ShadowLDrago chapter 20 . 2/2
Sending Luna to the moon without magic, remind me never to angerher...
ShadowLDrago chapter 19 . 2/2
Wierd, funny, but wierd. Love it.
gameythegeemer chapter 8 . 1/23
So was that supposed to be Twilight, 50 shades of grey (originally a twilight fanfiction) or both.
suggestions chapter 24 . 1/1
name it sasha
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Nice story so far, kept me smiling for the whole time!
Also noticed that this chapter refrences an episode of Doctor Who (season 5, episode 7 I think, called The Lodger)
I was bamboozled chapter 21 . 11/3/2013
So I sat here reading the fic, smiling like a complete idiot cuz I kept laughing at the superbly made dialouges.

But when Sundance started speaking french I was just confused. Since I cant copy paste with this website, I manually typed in the letters in a translator.

It took me fifteen minutes to figure out the gibberish, but then I had a laugh.

Now reaching the end... THE TRANSLATIONS WERE RIGHT THERE XD