Reviews for Progress
What were you dreaming about Luna...
apeljohn chapter 20 . 9/30
Did... did Luna just invent Galois Theory?

Moon Pony is Best Pony.
Haha! Poor Luna.

Dunno why but Luna's always been my favourite character out of the entire show. Her Nightmare Moon form was just pretty darn badass. Even though the entire display was really cliched (and for someone so smart, Twilight Sparkle can be pretty dumb at times *coughtimetravelcough*)

And Luna's just so adorable too!
Dragonjek chapter 24 . 12/10/2016
Well. _That_ is terrifying.

Even if Celestia does end up releasing him, that leaves him stuck, utterly alone in complete sensory deprivation, for... millennia, at least. Damn.
Mpreg fanfiction chapter 3 . 8/5/2016
I got that doctor who reference
The Heartless Cookie chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Just now started the first chapter - I have a typo report. Given the context, "formally known as Nightmare Moon..." should be changed to "formerly known as..."
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 16 . 5/28/2016
Okay Celestia, what is wrong with you! Also Luna,
"...as if I wasn't traumatized enough." What did you mean by that?(most likely has something to do with NM being a total CREEP! Or, Tia's question was "traumatizing".
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 14 . 5/28/2016
Ooh Celestia you have hit your maximum meanness level! Do you mean to say that you knew that that was her air conditioner, and practically left Luna in the fire like heat oooooooooooh, don't be surprised if you see Nightmare Moon instead of Luna!
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 13 . 5/28/2016
Woo, glad Luna wasn't Nightmare Moon when the creature guessed Princess Celestia! She would obliterate them right then and there if she heard that! Btw, I don't think you could banish ANYPONY to the sun! In fact, you could be thousands of miles away from the sun and be cooked into burnt horse meat! Tee hee hee, funny if you say that out loud!
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 11 . 5/23/2016
Okay, it's pretty obvious I love Luna. But this is halarious! Not to insult you but, All the animals absolutely HATE you Luna! LOL!:D
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 10 . 5/23/2016
Oh Luna you are so bad at this kind of stuff! I face palmed like 3 times.
No. 1 Luna Fan chapter 7 . 5/23/2016
Did anypony menchon to Luna that some things on TV are bad? Tia, if you find Luna coming home, afraid of cupcakes and pinkie, don't be surprised! LOL! Why does this sound funny?!
Ninjapony98 chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
Great idea, I always wanted to read about Luna's "socialization". I think that her reactions to new or awkward situations are so funny. I had a good laugh when I read how does Celestia deal with frustration :P
Somepony chapter 14 . 2/2/2016
Celestia: Let's just say, Pennyworth, that I thought she needed to...
*puts on sunglasses*
Cool off

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH!
(Insert CSI Miami intro here)

I'm sorry, I just couldn't stop laughing after reading that... XD Nice work!
looperdoopify chapter 4 . 12/23/2015
I saw the little reference (A Bird in the Hoof).