Reviews for Progress
HiddenMaster chapter 11 . 9/22
I squeed. There. I admit IT. The thought of adorably socially awkward Luna meeting adorably socially awkward Fluttershy made me squee.

In all seriousness, though, this was just adorable to read. The politics discussion, while entirely unexpected, seems to fit- afterall, Fluttershy has to have opinions, just rarely a chance to express them. Unless she comes across someone as soft spoken as her, of course.

I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed though. This is just yet another instance of Angel depicted as an asshole. Granted, he's not that nice in the series, but it just seems that everyone immediately portrays him as an asshole in the fandom.

Other than that, pretty good, squee worthy chapter.

HiddenMaster out
HiddenMaster chapter 8 . 9/22
Oh god. Really? Twilight? I guess it got the joke across, although I still cringe at any and all references to it.

Other than that, pretty funny chapter. Also have to comment that last chapter's ending was just adorably horrifically hilarious. Adorable in Luna being enchanted with Mr. Rogers (haven't we all), horrific in exposing anyone of the MLP verse to Cupcakes, and the ending just speaks for itself.

HiddenMaster out.
Glugthorn chapter 1 . 1/23
Luna vs microwave. FIGHT! Round two FIGHT! FINISH HIM! Fatality luna wins
FanficManiac chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
you should have put more lines :) anyways I am planning to make an MLP fanfic too! just as soon as I get my Ipod working it should be great!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/10/2014
this is funny
cioran.king chapter 28 . 6/25/2014
WTF! It just... ends!
cioran.king chapter 24 . 6/25/2014
F)&(K! That's a bit harsh on Dischord! Oh my goodness! What the heck! That... Wow!
cioran.king chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
This was, by FAR, my favourite arc!
athena4gd chapter 18 . 5/16/2014
Wow - thanks for giving Luna the history she deserves!
athena4gd chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
Wow! I don't quite know how to feel about there being progeny of Celestia all through Equestria.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
AND MY MICROWAVE! hahahaha !holyshit! im dyin! ;)
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 28 . 3/22/2014
I love this story.
WARNINGIMPORTANT chapter 28 . 3/13/2014
The forces of darkness aka sopa is back seriously guys if we don't sign up for the petition now its the end of this site and countless like we need your help today 22, 000 of 100,000 votes we need to fend this off and we only have until the day before march 19 to acquire the signatures please take this seriously and use all the infunlence you have in your social networks anyone HELP!
DreamFeathers chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
I don't know if you have read the MLP FIM comics, but I strongly recommend that you do, even the micro series. They're seriously hilarious, at this point I'm ready to say that hey're even funnier than the cartoons. The way they describe Luna is especially brilliant! XD
(if you want to read for free, google Yay Ponies, should be the first one, and download the torrent)
Thanks to that, I'm constantly seeing her wearing this tight geek t-shirt that changes slogans and comments when I'm reading this XD
DreamFeathers chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Ohhhh! This is brilliant! The restaurant scene with blind date with Big Macintosh! I was laughing so hard and almost couldn't read on because I was so embarrased on Luna's behalf! :D

... And I'm absolutely nutters about all those Doctor Who moments you put in! :D