Reviews for Progress
Maddog3060 chapter 28 . 2/6/2012
Great, now you're going to make me have to sign up for FIMFiction to get updated there. :P

Do you know how much time will be eaten up by my aimless browsing of fanfictions on that eye-friendly site? At least on this site the bland and eye-offensive black on white (it works for books, NOT for light emitting screens) keeps me from just wandering around.

Good chapter, though. I love this stuff.

And "Luna vs. Threesome"? Dare I even ask?
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 28 . 2/6/2012
I love this story!
Natzo chapter 28 . 2/6/2012
Please don't make Trixie an alicorn... That's played out.
AlwaysInADream chapter 28 . 2/6/2012
Duke Xavier Machina.

I see what you did there.
Hio590 chapter 28 . 2/6/2012
Whooves can't help it that the fillies (fillys?) can't keep their hooves off him. He's just got that...time traveler's charm. And wings. B*tches love wings
Days-Like-These chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
In my best interpretation of an analytical reader, I could tell you how I particularly enjoyed your syntax & diction for the first chapter. There was a very nice flow at play, and you didn't assume a remedial audience (much like MLP itself, I guess). Of course, I could go into the abacus and Sundance and the role Celestia played, but with over 600 reviews anything intellegible I could say would probably have been said for me ... a lot.

Besides that, I'd just like to thank you for the Wuna and the time and care that clearly went into this. It made this first chapter (at least) brilliant, in relief to a slum of ... (I'd rather not slander some fics too much) in the fandom I normally read fanfiction in.

All in all, just fantastic work, and I'm excited that there's 27 chapters ahead of me!
TharzZzDunN chapter 28 . 2/6/2012
Okey Dokey Lokey!

Great chapter.

Cheers!
Haissan chapter 28 . 2/6/2012
oh hohohohho

now I want to know moar about the pregnancy bit too, it kind of i duno took me by surprise
Brohoof'd chapter 28 . 2/6/2012
I'm sure FriendlyUncle will be very happy.
snake screamer chapter 28 . 2/6/2012
OHH! a trixie is evil bit (we RARELY get those i tell you what!) also HOORAY A FLIM FLAM BROTHERS APPEARANCE! (I love those musical man tribute ponies.)
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 28 . 2/6/2012
Okay, so Trixie has been... roped into this? Not sure if want, especially if she's gonna be humiliated. Ah, well. It IS your fic, after all.
Mako the Hermit chapter 27 . 1/30/2012
These killer sharks wouldn't happen to be...

LANDSHARKS?

All joking aside, keep up your writing, mmkay? Not everything is going to be gold, so don't let things get to you. _q

-The Hermit
badgerfang chapter 27 . 1/29/2012
Very good. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Loved the part when Rex and Kong were trying to guess who Luna was.

"Primus?"
fireand'chutes777 chapter 25 . 1/28/2012
So... Giant robots powered by MagiTech, piloted by young ponies riddled with psychological issues?

I'd say you've got the start of a cruel angel's thesis, right there. ;)

Also:

I can't help but read Hoyden's boss character in the voice of Cave Johnson. :DD
Zephyr the Fox Wolf chapter 17 . 1/26/2012
Twilight just got 20% cooler and she was already the best pony around.
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »