Reviews for Progress
Muminpappan chapter 26 . 12/14/2011
love it
spyrolink chapter 26 . 12/14/2011
Oh boy, I think that Luna is taking a much too big of a step to regain the others trust. But either way, at least she's enthusiastic about it.
Scott Wolf chapter 26 . 12/14/2011
I have only one problem with your story, and it's the same one I have with several others I've been following:

Too Short!

I blazed thru this in about four minutes. Not to say I didn't love it. Just, a story as good and well seeded as this should hold your attention for far longer. I mean, how would you feel if Kkat wrote a FoE chapter that only lasted a few pages? Hungry for more, I assume.
Thar chapter 26 . 12/14/2011
Sad to hear that SPACE! is on hiatus, was looking forward to seeing how those three would like being out in space. This new direction seems promising, though. Great chapter as always. Especially laughed at the hostages remark.
grey mage chapter 26 . 12/14/2011
thank you. it was getting a bit boring, but i was expecting a little nod to flamingo1986's pinkie pie's mecha pinkie.
TheBronyWolf chapter 26 . 12/14/2011
I don't know if anyone else has made the reference yet and if so sorry for posting it again, but your titles remind me of The Tick cartoon from the 90's when practically all of them were The Tick Vs Something.

Im now waiting for Luna Vs Dinosaur Neil.

Keep up the great work this series is amazing
Des Shinta chapter 26 . 12/14/2011
Oh man, this takes me back. You're drawing on some of the old Bat Tales stuff, with a pony twist. This is going to be /So Awesome/.

I wonder once the filly gets old enough, if they will play the Robin to Maredowell's batman.
Natzo chapter 26 . 12/14/2011
BatLuna FTW.
Maddog3060 chapter 26 . 12/14/2011
I'm good either way, man.

Ah, more Luna zaniness. I loves it.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 26 . 12/14/2011
Admittedly, yeah. Seeing Luna be Luna is awesome... but now the tantalizing teasers you dropped about what happened are... interesting, to say the least. :)
Anon chapter 16 . 12/7/2011
Hehe you must add Shadowmere to the list of family.

FUS RO DAH!
Gadvac chapter 25 . 12/4/2011
Alas, it seems I missed the scrollbar there. In any case, I've finished and I can't wait for the next.

Also, giant robots and ponies do make everything better.
Infamousplot chapter 16 . 12/4/2011
Wow, Celestia's really gotten around XD She's quite the (pardon my language) horndog XDD

I've onkly read two chaps so far, but this is cute, funny, and well written :3 Good job. And yay Luna :D
Gadvac chapter 20 . 12/4/2011
I'm not much of a reviewer, so I'll just give a little praise. This story is wonderful! Great job on keeping the reader hooked. All of the jokes were great, as well, and that's hard to do. Keep it up! I can't wait for the next chapter.
EquusStorm chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is, put simply, an amazing fic. Hilarious and adorable. I love it! And interestingly enough, it fit in with Luna's characterization in S2E4 more so than any other fanfic than I can think of.
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »