Reviews for Progress
musicssound chapter 25 . 11/14/2011
Elements of Harmony supercharged by a Sonic Rainboom? That would be so freaking awesome. And every giant robot needs eye lasers, of course. And Pinkie Pie knows that liking candy as much as she does is worth twice as much congratulations as being pregnant.

In general, you're still awesome. Thanks for the story!
Turdy1 chapter 25 . 11/14/2011
When I saw a means to move the rocket to the launch pad, I saw either:

A: that giant-ass crawler thing NASA uses or

B: a team of locomotives like the Russian space program.

I was not expecting a Mach-10 capable giant robot with lazer eyes and missile launchers.

Now that i think about it, how are there missile launchers in a robot designed over 1000 years ago?
technodude458 chapter 25 . 11/14/2011
woah why is fluttershy talking about weapon applications that's my job and I'm thinking spear gun
The defenastrator chapter 21 . 11/14/2011
Oh no she is becoming LuNAOS or cave. I hope she remember that moon rocks are pure piosion.
Jack Hawthorne chapter 25 . 11/14/2011
I echo Twilights reaction to the giant robot. xD

Absolutely hilarious chapter though xD

But, say, have you been re-doing previous chapters? I can't remember anything about Discord, and neither about Sundance getting pregnant.

On a related but tangentual note; the scene when Sundance got the kid checked was the best scene ever xD
eliteElite chapter 25 . 11/14/2011
I'm really liking where this story is going! Ponies in space... what an amusing concept.
Evowizard25 chapter 24 . 11/14/2011
I just have to say. LUNA WHY? Yeah, he's Discord, yeah, he's the god of chaos, but he can't help it. COuldn't you have at least tried to change the chaos to something fun for everyone. I mean, this punishment seems like a cruel god from mythology would do. Is Luna really that cold hearted? This makes me question her. I thought she was kind. Not even Discord deserves that. He's immortal. When he awakens, he's either going to be totally murderously insane, or just a wreck. A shell of his former self. I think the second. HE MIGHT TRY TO KILL HIMSELF! I shall never forgive Luna for this. She is eternally marked by this treacherous action. I don't care if you build a giant robot and make her as funny as heck, I'll always remember this cruel act.

Sincerely,

Evo
Evowizard25 chapter 25 . 11/14/2011
WOW! Luna is science crazy. HEY! I was going to have a science crazy person in my story. Oh well. Hopefully we won't sue each other. (I'd Win XD)

Anyways, Pipsqueek and Luna. Great ship, although she needs to wait a few years. I think it's the best ship with her.

I hope you update soon.

Sincerely,

Evo
Daemon McRae chapter 25 . 11/14/2011
Dear god, Rainbow Dash and Hoyden in the same room. What have you done?

But seriously, giant robots need eye lasers.

And maybe a small compartment that manufactures Mini-mechas. Just a thought.
JRol chapter 25 . 11/14/2011
Let me guess: The baby was conceived when Hoyden and Sundance were Discorded, wasn't it? That's why they were concerned, right? Also, LOL GUNDAM JOKE
dogman15 chapter 25 . 11/13/2011
I agree, this was a lot cooler than the previous two chapters. I can't think of much more to say about it at this time, however - sorry. It is nice that I don't have to compliment you about your impeccable spelling and grammar, since you don't have an issue with that. Other fictions I've read have occasional spelling errors that distract.
Maddog3060 chapter 25 . 11/13/2011
Red makes EVE'YTING GO FASTA! WAAAGH!

Although I think it's rather out of character for the Mane 6 (minus Dash and Pinkie Pie) to not feel concern and be reserved about the use of a giant robot with eye lasers and missile launchers and can go mach 10 and why the Hay am I even complaining? That sounds AWESOME.

I love it when you have Luna go manic. It's like a mirror of part of my own insanity.
Gundam Brony chapter 25 . 11/13/2011
You just made me infinitely happy. Bravo on referencing Casval Rem Daikum/Edward Mass/Char Aznable/Lieutenant Quattro Bejeena. My life in this fandom is complete, and about three times faster/cooler/stronger/more awesome.
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 25 . 11/13/2011
Words cannot describe how entertaining that was to read.
RealityCheck chapter 24 . 11/13/2011
This feels like the second half of a story... Is there another part to this?
760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »