Reviews for Progress
DreamFeathers chapter 20 . 3/10/2014
I don't know if you have read the MLP FIM comics, but I strongly recommend that you do, even the micro series. They're seriously hilarious, at this point I'm ready to say that hey're even funnier than the cartoons. The way they describe Luna is especially brilliant! XD
(if you want to read for free, google Yay Ponies, should be the first one, and download the torrent)
Thanks to that, I'm constantly seeing her wearing this tight geek t-shirt that changes slogans and comments when I'm reading this XD
DreamFeathers chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
Ohhhh! This is brilliant! The restaurant scene with blind date with Big Macintosh! I was laughing so hard and almost couldn't read on because I was so embarrased on Luna's behalf! :D

... And I'm absolutely nutters about all those Doctor Who moments you put in! :D
DreamFeathers chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
Y'know, you're right! That is a side of things that I never even thought of. How much the world had changed while she was away.
I have always wondered how old does the ponies live, and is it just Celestia and Luna who are that long lived, and if they had parents, and what it could have been during their time.
ShadowLDrago chapter 27 . 2/2/2014
Nice unintentional pun. Wow,even the Mafia isn't criminal.
ShadowLDrago chapter 26 . 2/2/2014
Did you just make a Scooby Doo Mysrery Incorporated reference with the Eldritch Abomination sleeping under it?
ShadowLDrago chapter 25 . 2/2/2014
Pinkie Pie has a point, eye lasers make things 20% cooler. See what I did there?
ShadowLDrago chapter 21 . 2/2/2014
Blueblood's French is an insult to the language and utterly butchered,No surprise, though Sundance's French was impecable, I should know, I'm fluent inFrench.
ShadowLDrago chapter 20 . 2/2/2014
Sending Luna to the moon without magic, remind me never to angerher...
ShadowLDrago chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
Wierd, funny, but wierd. Love it.
gameythegeemer chapter 8 . 1/23/2014
So was that supposed to be Twilight, 50 shades of grey (originally a twilight fanfiction) or both.
suggestions chapter 24 . 1/1/2014
name it sasha
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
Nice story so far, kept me smiling for the whole time!
Also noticed that this chapter refrences an episode of Doctor Who (season 5, episode 7 I think, called The Lodger)
I was bamboozled chapter 21 . 11/3/2013
So I sat here reading the fic, smiling like a complete idiot cuz I kept laughing at the superbly made dialouges.

But when Sundance started speaking french I was just confused. Since I cant copy paste with this website, I manually typed in the letters in a translator.

It took me fifteen minutes to figure out the gibberish, but then I had a laugh.

Now reaching the end... THE TRANSLATIONS WERE RIGHT THERE XD
Highlord Langslock chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
You're sick.
thebluninja chapter 28 . 8/29/2013
Wait, so I can't finish reading this here? I am disappoint (mostly because my work IT blocks FIMfiction but not fanfiction).
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »