Reviews for Progress
thebluninja chapter 27 . 8/29/2013
"It makes me want to mail people killer sharks that are still alive." - But the sheer cost, even if you could get baby sharks and put them in the flat rate boxes, that seems awfully pricey ...

Besides, if you jump the shark in a giant mecha, does it really count?
thebluninja chapter 25 . 8/29/2013
" Dear, you can't murder one of the saviors of the world," - Aww, why not?

"having your army of war hamsters " - Go for the eyes, Boo!

"What's a giant robot without eye lasers?" - And as usual, Pinkie cuts straight to the heart of the matter.
thebluninja chapter 22 . 8/29/2013
"Big space tigers with gravity drives. But we can teach them a lesson with our fusion drives" - *cough* Luna reads Larry Niven? *Now* I'm worried.

"… I only thought it, it doesn't count" - YES IT DOES!
thebluninja chapter 21 . 8/29/2013
"Get me a bigger rocket!" - I do believe their space program procures material from Aperture Science.

"I only threw in one Portal reference " - Well quit slacking off and put in more!

"Reality and you don't get on, do they?" - I should say this around work. Only I need to translate it into Klingon first ...
thebluninja chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
'Oh, if only I was an immortal, beautiful, sexy goddess that all would love to mate until I couldn't stand up.' - You are trying to get me in trouble for reading at work, aren't you?
thebluninja chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
"Primus?""Lauren Faust?" - I'm not sure which one would be a greater threat to them. But having them eaten by Opalescence would have been awesome too.
thebluninja chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
" that would take all the fun out of testing the safety gear," - ... "I'm Hoyden, and welcome to Jackass."

"What's the worse that could happen? OW!" - Stupid Hoyden, you NEVER ask that question.
thebluninja chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
"Hey! She was kissing you! This is not my fault!" - Damnit, man, you just made me choke on my lunch!

"Somewhere, a brown pony with an hourglass cutiemark sneezed." - ... DO IT!

OK, no wonder this is the #1 Follow for MLP fics on FF.
EvilDoctorPotatoPleb chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
hey pretty good I liked it this will be a very good story, I hope you make many more chapters and never give up, also, check out my story "A friend to the end" if you ever get a chance, and if you do please review and tell me what you thought, and again, good sTory.
Steam Funk chapter 15 . 7/29/2013
I frickin' LOVE this story! Amazing use of vocabulary, great spelling, and most of all, the grammar and format used is superb! You are one of the few people who know how to end a quotation correctly. I give great respect to you on how much work you put into this to make it decent, aside from the writers who quickly jot something down and slap a label on it, saying, "story". Hats off to you!
vultraz168 chapter 28 . 7/24/2013
You got those superhero cliches down, I have to say.
Just another Guy chapter 17 . 7/7/2013
Very well written a few parts were out there but they did well to offset the serious parts. The amount of sexual themes in the story was a bit much for my taste but overall I greatly enjoyed it. Note:Im writing about the whole story so I just chose a random chapter.
TheRyuuMaster chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
Finally, Angel shows respect to a pony and stops being a jerk for longer than a fraction of a second!
Mendenbarr chapter 28 . 6/9/2013
It's a shame this story looks like it will never be finished, was a great read.
Steam Funk chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
700th review! No input, just wanted to be the 700th. But still an awesome story so far!
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »