Reviews for Progress
LonMcGregor chapter 28 . 4/19/2012
this was brilliant, and please take your time to "fix it up" on fimfiction, and don't forget to post some new stuff here too.

Take your time. thats the best advice, as it will make for much more satisfying reading, and probably writing too!
Daeron chapter 28 . 4/3/2012
Whatever did happen to Big Mac?
spaceboi101 chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
I have read this story a few times and I love it. Please do more!
mm12 chapter 28 . 3/22/2012
D.X Machina? Very clever. Poor Sundance, always the butt of the universe's cruel sense of irony.
LycanRed chapter 28 . 3/11/2012
Many good laughs from reading this. Whatever bit of Lunatastic insanity that comes next, I shall wait for with bated breath.

PeaceOut

LycanRed
RakeeshJ4 chapter 24 . 3/2/2012
Huh. Makes me a bit uncomfortable, actually, Luna's conscious cruelty here. After all, she didn't disagree with Discord about being both a thinking being and completely unable to help itself...and yet instead of simply binding it into a dream without its knowledge, which she could do if she's indeed the undisputed master of dreams-instead, she informs it in advance that it'll never, ever wake up and then taunts it with what would, to it, amount to torture: utterly helpless stasis, forever.

I mean, those last bits don't make Equestria or anyone in it any safer, do they? It doesn't seem that way. Is the torture and gloating some extra security for anyone? By all means, if it cannot be changed then incapacitate it, forever even. But to gloat and instill torment is...unnerving.

To say nothing if not potentially causing a truly terrible disaster. The Elements of Harmony and their spirits won't be around forever, and who is to say Luna's control over dreams will remain absolute after they're gone? Is risking a *really* malevolent chaos-god (instead of just incidentally) worth the fleeting satisfaction of gloating?

Anyway, just putting thoughts to screen here-it's hardly a big deal.
Muminpappan chapter 28 . 2/17/2012
great
ZeldaTheSwordsman chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
This chapter needs some tweaking so that it mentions Daring Do at some point, I think.
ZeldaTheSwordsman chapter 28 . 2/15/2012
Ooh, looking forward to that.
shadowblast chapter 28 . 2/11/2012
I have one word for you sir.

Now.
shadowblast chapter 25 . 2/11/2012
Also, sorry i forgot this bit, "A blue shaped blur" I would change that... blue doesn't necessarily have a shape... OR DOES IT? PUT LUNA AND ABACUS ON THE JOB!
shadowblast chapter 25 . 2/11/2012
Tell me, YOU WILL MAKE LUNA GO NUTS WITH THE LZER EYES AND INSCRIBE SOME RANDOM MESSAGE ON THE MOON! Or pinkie pie.

Message ideas:

Twi: BOOOOOOOOOOOOKS

Dash: DASH PWNS UR FACES

Rarity: BEAUTY TO THE WORLD

Applejack: HONESTY

Pinkie Pie: PARTIES AT PINKIE PIE'S

Fluttershy: Please be kind to the animals... if you dont mind that is... i mean... if you want to of course...

Luna: GIANT ROBOT PONY YAY!

Sundance: LUNA CALM DOWN

Hoyden: FIRST EARTH PONY TO WALK OF THE MOON! (weird blotch here) OKAY WHATEVER SECOND EARTH PONY ON THE MOON

I can provide pics :D

I know. Randomness. But hey if I ever explode, sparta beams and cotton candy will come out, so hey?
Indalecio246 chapter 27 . 2/7/2012
Was that a Rorshach reference there at the end? Heh.
The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 27 . 2/7/2012
As long as you're editing...

"She'd married her and Hoyden", at the start of chapter 27.

I take it you DON'T mean that Luna officiated the ceremony of Sundance and Hoyden's wedding, but that she was their...well, Hoyden's second wife, I suppose.

It may read more clearly: "She was now married to her and Hoyden".

This is a great story, keep it up!
Maddog3060 chapter 28 . 2/6/2012
Great, now you're going to make me have to sign up for FIMFiction to get updated there. :P

Do you know how much time will be eaten up by my aimless browsing of fanfictions on that eye-friendly site? At least on this site the bland and eye-offensive black on white (it works for books, NOT for light emitting screens) keeps me from just wandering around.

Good chapter, though. I love this stuff.

And "Luna vs. Threesome"? Dare I even ask?
759 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »