Reviews for Trial and Error
Miyavilurver chapter 1 . 1/17
Love this!
Crimson Siyrean chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
lol, I loved this. Could totally see it in canonverse.
AmbiAmpersandy chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
I feel you've missed a huge opportunity by not calling this "Tail and Error".
AwesomatoligicalHaliBug chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Ha! It's not Mephisto's problem! XD
Terezi chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
*screams in uncontrollable rage*
I WANT SMUT
roo17 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Hahaha! I loved it! Of course Mephisto would just pop out of nowhere like that. XD Great job!
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Oh...I like! Go Mephisto. And yes...the tail is ATTRACTIVE. I want to pet it and see if he purrs...

-hands over platter- Magic cupcakes for you!
Suigin Walker chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Hello, I am leaving this review through google translator. The story was just great, both Rin-chan as Mephis were IC. What pleased me most was the scene of impromptu and unexpected appearance in the bathroom of Mephis, I'm surprised that Rin being as it is not to give him a heart. Amaimon Lo made me laugh, but because I imagine Mephisto saying it like this all ironic and somewhat desolate. Tails are attractive point of the male devils, interesting fact, but we could assume it is something real in the world of Ao no Exorcist certainly the demons also are vain. Anyway, I loved the story, I hope you write more interactions between characters of this type.
TheSneakyHobo chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Amazing ! ! !
Lyreine the Lemon chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This fic is so cute :3 Rin and Mephsto are awesome.
Elantrian chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I loved this one. I just wanted you to know that XD
Fantaisiste chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This was absolutely precious, and certainly a question some of us may have had while watching/reading Ao no Exorcist. Thank you for sharing, your writing, as always, is a pleasure to read!
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is brilliant! It fills in one of those tiny, little holes canon so often ignores (any series canon) and does so hilariously. Of course, I may now forever wonder if Willy Wonka is a demon, but that's okay because I'll be laughing when I do. And, the phrase, "Yukio's going to kill him. Silently. With his eyes," is *wonderful*. Ah, I can just picture Yukio's frosty glare now.
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was HILARIOUS. Please write more
Fantasy Dreamer1992 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
lol I love this its so cute. Not mention their both in character as well. Personally I would love to read a one shot of Rin asking Mephisto about his opinion of Willy Wonka. I have feeling that would be awesome. Ah well just a thought if you had any ideas, great job with this once again :D