Reviews for Trial and Error
Suigin Walker chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Hello, I am leaving this review through google translator. The story was just great, both Rin-chan as Mephis were IC. What pleased me most was the scene of impromptu and unexpected appearance in the bathroom of Mephis, I'm surprised that Rin being as it is not to give him a heart. Amaimon Lo made me laugh, but because I imagine Mephisto saying it like this all ironic and somewhat desolate. Tails are attractive point of the male devils, interesting fact, but we could assume it is something real in the world of Ao no Exorcist certainly the demons also are vain. Anyway, I loved the story, I hope you write more interactions between characters of this type.
TheSneakyHobo chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Amazing ! ! !
Lyreine the Lemon chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This fic is so cute :3 Rin and Mephsto are awesome.
Elantrian chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I loved this one. I just wanted you to know that XD
No Longer Writing FFs chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This was absolutely precious, and certainly a question some of us may have had while watching/reading Ao no Exorcist. Thank you for sharing, your writing, as always, is a pleasure to read!
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is brilliant! It fills in one of those tiny, little holes canon so often ignores (any series canon) and does so hilariously. Of course, I may now forever wonder if Willy Wonka is a demon, but that's okay because I'll be laughing when I do. And, the phrase, "Yukio's going to kill him. Silently. With his eyes," is *wonderful*. Ah, I can just picture Yukio's frosty glare now.
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was HILARIOUS. Please write more
Chibi-nightfury chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
lol I love this its so cute. Not mention their both in character as well. Personally I would love to read a one shot of Rin asking Mephisto about his opinion of Willy Wonka. I have feeling that would be awesome. Ah well just a thought if you had any ideas, great job with this once again :D
T420000 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love this story! I like getting a glance into their demon life and it seems very legit. I also like that Mephisto is kind of guiding Rin but still in character. I wish your stories were longer than one chapter though. You have talent! : )
me gusta chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
lol the end XD
Addicted-to-GazettE chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That was awkwardly lovely. Thanks for the smile I needed that. You have a good flare for capturing the characters, which makes readign these little tidbits more enjoyable. Haha "Why do you think I wear these breeches" indeed!
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh my gosh, this is adorable. :D They both stay in character, not to mention that it's written quite wonderfully for a ficlet. ;) I could totally see this happening.
Ash chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
lol, love this XD
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Mephisto is my favorite haha. I just wanna hug him.
orou na chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Uhh, it was a bit awkward, having to read about Rin's pooping methods, but an awesome story nonetheless :))))) I really liked it! Looking forward to read more from you ;)
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »