Reviews for Trial and Error
Elantrian chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I loved this one. I just wanted you to know that XD
No Longer Writing FFs chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
This was absolutely precious, and certainly a question some of us may have had while watching/reading Ao no Exorcist. Thank you for sharing, your writing, as always, is a pleasure to read!
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This is brilliant! It fills in one of those tiny, little holes canon so often ignores (any series canon) and does so hilariously. Of course, I may now forever wonder if Willy Wonka is a demon, but that's okay because I'll be laughing when I do. And, the phrase, "Yukio's going to kill him. Silently. With his eyes," is *wonderful*. Ah, I can just picture Yukio's frosty glare now.
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
This was HILARIOUS. Please write more
Chibi-nightfury chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
lol I love this its so cute. Not mention their both in character as well. Personally I would love to read a one shot of Rin asking Mephisto about his opinion of Willy Wonka. I have feeling that would be awesome. Ah well just a thought if you had any ideas, great job with this once again :D
T420000 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I love this story! I like getting a glance into their demon life and it seems very legit. I also like that Mephisto is kind of guiding Rin but still in character. I wish your stories were longer than one chapter though. You have talent! : )
me gusta chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
lol the end XD
Addicted-to-GazettE chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
That was awkwardly lovely. Thanks for the smile I needed that. You have a good flare for capturing the characters, which makes readign these little tidbits more enjoyable. Haha "Why do you think I wear these breeches" indeed!
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh my gosh, this is adorable. :D They both stay in character, not to mention that it's written quite wonderfully for a ficlet. ;) I could totally see this happening.
Ash chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
lol, love this XD
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Mephisto is my favorite haha. I just wanna hug him.
orou na chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Uhh, it was a bit awkward, having to read about Rin's pooping methods, but an awesome story nonetheless :))))) I really liked it! Looking forward to read more from you ;)
Serendipital chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Purely awesome. I always wondered how he did it!
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
LMAO, rin forgot his books! XD
Torataro chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Haha, that was so cute~ I've always wondering exactly how one can stuff a tail into a shirt without looking a little... "Lumpy."

Awesome idea. :D