Reviews for Trial and Error
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Mephisto is my favorite haha. I just wanna hug him.
orou na chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Uhh, it was a bit awkward, having to read about Rin's pooping methods, but an awesome story nonetheless :))))) I really liked it! Looking forward to read more from you ;)
Serendipital chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Purely awesome. I always wondered how he did it!
Jay Q chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
LMAO, rin forgot his books! XD
Torataro chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Haha, that was so cute~ I've always wondering exactly how one can stuff a tail into a shirt without looking a little... "Lumpy."

Awesome idea. :D
sakura-fai chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Bwhahaha, Mephisto always cracks me up. And yeah...I've always wondered how Rin thought to hide his tail...
Sepsis chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
haha, that was cute!
howlingwindofthestorm chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
lol, funny. but rin hides his tail by wrapping it around his you go to google and put in "how rin hides his tail"you can see a picture.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I just started this serious (and I have followed your writing over as well) and I have to admit, this had been one of my BIGGEST questions. And now this is my head canon. Thanks for sharing such a lovely and quirky ficlet. :D
SpaceNugget11 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
So cuteeee! Loved the writing style. Gyah, rin is too much love *-* Anyways, I was craving some AnE and this definitely satisfied. Loved it!
Canis Cantus chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I just got hooked to this series and when I noticed how Rin hides his tail, I realized just how impractical it would be and just how bothersome it would be to sit on a chair during class. This fic humoured me on this fact. So great job!
May Never Know chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
What a nice little fic! :) I have to say that I am very glad to see someone write about these two as brothers/fellow demons rather than...*shudders* in any OTHER relationship. So, I have to thank you for that.

Anyway, I really like how you managed to make this fic both funny and somehow touching at the same time. Yukio "killing" Rin "with his eyes," Mephisto showing up out of flipping nowhere and taking an interest in Rin's problems (not just the tail, but school work as well,) and Rin's awkward moment of understanding and (perhaps?) respect of Mephisto. You write both characters very well. Rin is cute and hilarious. Mephisto is quirky, honest, and somewhat mentor-like. It's great. I'd love to see more fics like this for them.

However, I'm afraid that you might have to revise your assessment of where Mephisto may be hiding his tail. ; You see, Mephisto (in the manga) has just started wearing a new outfit. It may be permanent. It is much sleeker and lacks the, ah...petticoat breeches. In my opinion, the new outfit flatters him more. But, I have no idea where he would be hiding his tail without the breeches. XD Since, as Mephisto said in your story, it would make it look like his hips are big.

But meh, that doesn't make this any less of a nice fic! I can't help but add it to my favorites. Great job.
Queenie13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Haha, I loved this. I've been wondering when someone would finally write about this. You write Mephisto well too, very IC :) I hope you write more Ao No Exorcist.
Black.Polka.Dots chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wow. Nice story! It was quite hilarious. :D
Rika the Strange chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Lovely, just like your other fic! Mephisto giving Rin "brotherly advice" and the mentions of Rin's previous mishaps are both hilarious.
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »