Reviews for Breaking Stride
Chris Pine Fan chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Loved it! Is this the end of this? Or will there be more? Keep up the good work that you do!
summerartist chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Aww This was adorbs. Whoa, your stories give me an intense case of feelings. You write really smoothly and skillfully. It is easy to read, yet varying in complexity. In my opinion, that is the best kind of writing. Lovely work!
Mio chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
nice follow-up. Poor Jim. Poor Bones. I loved it
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Aww, geez, how much did I love this?! Lots. Perfect exercise in h/c with my two favorite guys.
goobergee chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
ahh! I love love love this! AMazing! Thansk
Derptastic chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Love Love Love it! It's so amazing! Please update you other work! Your writing is so great!
rapalacha chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I liked it! Thanks.
IridulcentDays chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I read this and the previous story it was attached to, and my goodness what fantastic writing abilities you have! I think I was up until 3 reading, and had troubles sleeping because I wanted to read more that badly! The rawness of the characters and your insights to their characterizations were fantastic, and in no way cliche (which is extremely refreshing to read). Great writing, and thank you for putting so much work into it. :)
Lovely Rain Dancer chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
All the fluff is killing me inside because Bones and Jim are literally perfect here.
And I just can't help the inner sobs at the torture the Universe puts them through
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
...loved it. absolutely loved it. bones/jim bromance forever!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Eeeek! Hurt!Jim, hurt!Jim. And Bones being all protective and papa bear over Jim. Precious! Great work.

Cheers,
Jimelda
TheWordThief chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love your stuff and loved this :)
icecoldfairy chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Gahhh this was so cute! Please write another fic with Bones and Jim cuddling :D
g chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
"We both know that I have no idea what's good for me." Jim grinned."" -BEST LINE OF THE STORY! Too funny. And adorable. LOVED IT!
spinalcracker chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Sigh...it doesn't get any better...