Reviews for Breaking Stride
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 9/15
So scary! o.0 And then so sweet! :D

Perfection.
panni2 chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Ahhh so good. So much happiness! Thanks for making my day :)
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Loved all of the angst and the fluff, the end made me smile.
Chris Pine Fan chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Loved it! Is this the end of this? Or will there be more? Keep up the good work that you do!
summerartist chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Aww This was adorbs. Whoa, your stories give me an intense case of feelings. You write really smoothly and skillfully. It is easy to read, yet varying in complexity. In my opinion, that is the best kind of writing. Lovely work!
Mio chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
nice follow-up. Poor Jim. Poor Bones. I loved it
velveteen habit chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Aww, geez, how much did I love this?! Lots. Perfect exercise in h/c with my two favorite guys.
goobergee chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
ahh! I love love love this! AMazing! Thansk
Derptastic chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Love Love Love it! It's so amazing! Please update you other work! Your writing is so great!
rapalacha chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I liked it! Thanks.
IridulcentDays chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I read this and the previous story it was attached to, and my goodness what fantastic writing abilities you have! I think I was up until 3 reading, and had troubles sleeping because I wanted to read more that badly! The rawness of the characters and your insights to their characterizations were fantastic, and in no way cliche (which is extremely refreshing to read). Great writing, and thank you for putting so much work into it. :)
dogisms chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
All the fluff is killing me inside because Bones and Jim are literally perfect here.
And I just can't help the inner sobs at the torture the Universe puts them through
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
...loved it. absolutely loved it. bones/jim bromance forever!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Eeeek! Hurt!Jim, hurt!Jim. And Bones being all protective and papa bear over Jim. Precious! Great work.

Cheers,
Jimelda
TheWordThief chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I love your stuff and loved this :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »