Reviews for Duh! How Booth & Brennan Finally Get Together
threesquares chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
Nice last line, and I like how she admits that she didn't know how to say it, so she just does. Very Brennan. M.
threesquares chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Oooh, this was a good one. I liked you writing from Booth's perspective. The end scene where she goes to him in the middle of the night, so reminiscent of Hole in the Heart, was really sweet. M.
threesquares chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Aw. I like this one too. I like the end where they have a conversation kind of at cross purposes about why Booth kissed her. (I like that I know the secret one that is coming next too!) M.
threesquares chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
I like this! In particular, I like the dialogue format. You do this very well. This was my favorite part: "You're not fine, Booth! You're arm is in a sling; you have bandages all over, and you have three broken or cracked ribs!"

"But, I have you here."

"Having me here does not make you fine,"I say.

"Sure, it does! You keep me company, and you hand me my pudding. I'm good."

"You are making no sense," I roll my eyes.

Funny!
Michele
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Your welcome for the review :) and now you get another one :D The chapter was good and The Pain in the Heart was a uber sad episode :(
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
Haha I laughed out loud about the part about Angel :P
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
cuteness :)
drjamband chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
aw short and sweet. and yes...the finale...holy &*(%*(&*( hahaha
gleekymcgrey chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
LOL ;) I loved the Buffy part. haha ;) Keep writing.
drjamband chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
love these! so adorable!
grc73 chapter 3 . 5/17/2011
I'm enjoying these. Nicely written. Keep it up. :)
bblover228 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
You did a nice job on this and picked a good episode to start with. I look forward to your take on other episodes. There really are alot of possibilities.
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 5/11/2011