Reviews for Hang On
MG12CSI16 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Oh wow, this is great. I love this as the explanation for Bobby's anger towards John and your take on the scenario too. I like how you portrayed John here as well because I've always thought that it took a long time for him to realize what he was doing/had done to his boys and this just shows that he wasn't quite at that point yet. All in all I really enjoyed it. Great job! And of course thanks for your review!
jokergirl94 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Excellent story! I wonder if the writers of Supernatural will ever explore this story in the show or if it will just be a story for us Fanfictioners to write and angst over. Anyway great job and it would be awesome if you decided to add onto this. Maybe talk about the accident or afterwards some one on one time between Bobby and Dean?
mb64 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Very impressive first posted story here!

ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I like the idea that Bobby totally broke off contact with John Winchester over his emotional neglect of Dean and Sam. Singer is a massively effective and influential member of the hunting world but shows more care for people.

John just never could see his how his lack of kindness and exhibited love for the boys was damaging to Sam and Dean while in no way making Winchester's own hunting crusade more effective.
WarwomanWay chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
You tell him Bobby! I just love bobby's fatherlyness. Great job on writting this little one shot.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
A good take on why Bobby threatened