Reviews for Larabee's 7
WinterRain36 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Who are you? Where do you live?
brbie chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
I realy liked this story frish, well written and basicly in cannon. I like your scense of hummer. I do not write, so i am grate full for thouse who do. Thank you for the read.! p.s. i can not spell worth a damn. please write more.
icklebrina chapter 4 . 5/29/2011
I just read this story having never seen an episode of the magnificent seven due to my great appreciation of your writing talent in previous stories. And, although I was a bit confused at times as I didn't really know the characters, your talent was quite obvious here as well. (Are you published? If so - where can I buy your books?)

Thanks for sharing another great story with us, your loyal readers!
Hidden Relevance chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Wait what.. it's over already? *pouts* Now that's just sad.. I'm hoping for a sequel or something my dear!

But yeah, loved all the little details of the 7 running amoc through the casino under everyone's nose. Josiah especially amused the hell outta me. "He recited the first 3 books of Genesis, and then kicked down the door." Oh holy Ron Perlman for the win lol.

BTW, what the heck are you doing with all 7 in your basement? That's just totally unfair. Didn't your mama teach you to share? That said.. I could probably take Chris off your hands.. I mean it'd be one less mouth to feed after all. *looks helpful* lol

And yes, yes I am a Texan by birth and choice, and I did actually live in Houston for a while. Gotta tell ya though, Houston was one of my LEAST favorite Texas towns to live in lol.
Poohbear-29 chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Wonderful story and loved that they got Mary's deed back...welcome to the fandom by the way...Winnie
niagaraweasel chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Wonderful story from start to finish.

"But how could they have done what is so clearly impossible?"

- because the boys are better than the A Team and the Mission Impossible guys (I'm talking original series here, not the movies) together... LOL. And that "You tellin' me I'm stuck trailin' six men behind me like a string of ducklings?"

- ROFLOL! Absolutely ROFLOL! I really hope we won't have to wait too long for another TM7 story from you.
Marmie1955 chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Very sneaky. Had me going there. Looking forward to more from you/ Thank you again for sharing your gift.
Marmie1955 chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Thank you so much for gracing me in a Definitely a first. Another good chapter and now pretty confused. Thank you for sharing. PS I love being confused. It keeps me on my toes.
Poohbear-29 chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Poor Chris...beaten by the bad guys...I hope the others come back...he needs help...Winnie
niagaraweasel chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Heavens to Murgatroyd, what a chapter... Up to the point where the bartender crawled out of his hiding place and found the cold tea in the whisky bottle I was absolutely torn between "it's all part of the plan, they pulled that stunt before" and "could it be real and not an act?". And it seems like Carboni swallowed it hook, line and sinker, even if Chris had to let himself get beat up to make it really convincing. But then... I'm certainly not complaining - as far as I'm concerned a little Chris whump is a nice addition to any story... ;-).

Thanks for the lovely poem... (blushes). And the boys may not exactly be an army, but they are certainly more effective. And they did look absolutely drool-worthy in Army uniform in "The New Law" ;-).
Hidden Relevance chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Whee! I miss the internet for a few days to get more moving done, and I have not 1 but 2 pretty chapters ready for me to read!

BTW, I did re-read the first chapter, and not only does the timeline come together more cohesively, but the overall flow of the chapter seems even better! Great job with that edit job!

And whoo hoo! Love the way the plan is piecing itself together: the little hints of strategies the 7 have pulled in earlier episodes are just tickling me like crazy. And gah... gotta love Chris pulling the same thing on this ss as he did on Fowler! It's almost like reliving that part of his revenge... or something lol.
Marmie1955 chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Hopefully this is a charade and part of Ezra's plan. Thank you for sharing.
niagaraweasel chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Well, here is the first review for Chapter 2 ;-). Things are slowly heating up - and I think they will get even hotter in the next chapters. And can I say, that I would love to turn that Carboni fellow into Carbonara sauce... Also, I re-read the first chapter and although you changed just a few words, it fits better now.
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Very nice beginning. Thank you for sharing.
niagaraweasel chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Glad to see there's a TBC at the end of this, because I'd really like to see more of it.

Hidden Relevance is right, two weeks after the events of Obsession sounds too short, so it might be good to make this an AU. But on the other hand... as far as I remember the episode jumps directly from the scene where Chris is shot to where he gets the letter from Ella, so we have no idea what happened inbetween. I would think it's more of a "missing scene" (or more probably a whole lot of missing scenes) than an AU ;-).