Reviews for Breaking Barriers
Amie chapter 9 . 3/13
This was written a year ago, so I doubt you will see this review, but I wanted to say how much I enjoyed reading this story. The way it ended was absolutely perfect.
anna chapter 9 . 8/21/2013
This is perfect! I love you so much for putting them back together! I was so heartbroken where the serirs ended the way it did! So they children and everything?! Yes! I'm so happy right now I don't know what to do! I'll finish the rest in my head but thank you thank! Your writing style is amazing by the way :)
Jessy chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Your story plot was gripping and i liked how you based your character story lines on real people. Long review short: you have a real talent does this story really have to end here? please add to it and do us all a favour and get this publised!
Cko chapter 9 . 1/23/2012
Oh please write more... Please!
the frozen cherry chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Yay! You finally updated. I really good chapter and a nice way to end the story
silvermoongirl10 chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
This was a really good story! Are you going to finish it?
ninaandfabes4eva chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
pleaseeee write more please please please please please please !x
the frozen cherry chapter 7 . 6/13/2011
Another great chapter, I can't wait to see what happens next, poor Ethel!
Anon chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
Love this fic -loved the Casualty 1900s series, especially Dr Culpin and Ethel, I was so happy when I found this fic! :)

Also, I wasn't sure, but I thought you might want to consider sharing your fic here:

doubtless there would be many Casualty 1909 fans there, who would also appreciate your work!

This is a great fic -so please update soon, as I'm dying to know the Matron's plan!
the frozen cherry chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Another great chapter, I wonder what Matron suggested, I can't wait until the next update!
the frozen cherry chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Really good chapter, I cannot wait for more. I love Ethel and Dr Culpin. Thank you for telling me about your story.