Reviews for SProject: Secret
kira86 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
sweeet
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
I LOVE YOU! THIS STORY IS AMAZING AND YOU GOTTA UPDATE ASAP! I CAN"T WAIT TO SEE WHAT VINCENT DOES ABOUT TWILA FLIPPING MIN AND YUKI OFF! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I DON"T UNDERSTAND WHY THIS HAS ONLY NINE REVIEWS IT IS GREAT! UPDATE!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
Uh oh were is Vinnie? Update again soon! I can't wait to see more
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
i loved it! can't wait for more!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
YOU UPDATED! *attempts to glomp you but is held back by imaginary enemy Paco*
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! YOU MUST! I NEED MORE TWILA SERIOUSLY I NEED IT! LIKE A FAT GUY NEED MACDONALD'S I NEED IT! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! *makes pouty face and gives puppy eyes*
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Yuffie! I love this story!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
I got such an adorable mental image when Cloud piggy backed her down the stairs. Update soon!
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This is awesome so far. I love how you describe how nervous and reluctant Vincent is.
fantasycrazy001 chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
This story is great. Vincents character is a little off, but you got the rest pretty good. :D
The Ninja And The Writer chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
*sighs* I guess people don't try things out, before writing them off, hmmm? I like OC stories, and I think that yours shows promise. So, Twila is her name?

She knows the Remnants, doesn't she? Yazoo in particular was probably mentioned, less I has been reading the signs wrong.

Is there any hope for redeeming the other (possible) members of Vincent's family? I guess I'll find out.

Ah, and if you want more people to read this, then I highly suggest changing up the summary. It will make your girl come off mary-sue(ish) and few people respond to it.

Anyways, I am enjoying the story thus far, and am looking foward to seeing the next update.

The Ninja Vendetta