Reviews for The Boyfriends' Guide To Chair
Kananox chapter 1 . 6/17/2018
I love CH definitely my favorite character. DC is very charming as well.
nofcksgiven chapter 1 . 3/17/2018
Laughing my ass off! The nicknames... the dialogue... everything is to my liking!
Almaloney33 chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
This is one of my favourite stories (among others of yours) and it doesn't matter how many times I read it, I laugh out loud every time!
Particularly when Russell McBaldhead enters..."I'm climbing up yo' fire escape..." (You have to do the voice in your head, you see).
Anyway, I've always thought it would be brilliant if you updated this to reflect season 5 and 6...but I guess there wasn't a lot of humour to be found there with the exception of Humphrey's hair..
Thanks for such a wonderful piece :)
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Very precise and to the point! I would suggest you do an addition about Season 5 and 6 but I doubt you would feel inspired considering how traumatic S5 had been for Chair shippers.

Don Carlos and Audrey Creamhorn, lol

May I add that we miss you profoundly in GG community? Please come back!
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This was hilarious and I'm crying.
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Ah, Chair... Will you write sesason 5n6? :D
rita777 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Haha hilarious.. I can't wait for season 5 ...please explain the Chair Dair situation through this awesome fix :)
Oh My it's Evie chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
ok I know I am pretty very late on reviewing this piece but it was so funny and amazing so I had to! it's too charming not to :))
SecretGG chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This was hilarious.
GirlwithSword chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
This is the funniest, truest thing ever. If it were not one in the morning I would be screaming with laughter.
wraithwriter11 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Soooo good. Once series 5 is finished can you update it? Please?
k.o.soul7 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Lmfao rotfl! Omw that was friken hilarious! Hahaha loved it :D
Stephycats7785 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I laughed so freaking hard reading this! It was great and I'm gonna read it to my cousin who doesn't watch gossip girl other than when I make her or she is reading my stories or watching my vids of chuck and Blair. I hope by reading this she will finally get the complexity of Blair and chuck. Great job!
Nathascha chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Ok, I think I rarely had so much fun reading a fic. I was looking for some comfort after all the CB debacle in the show, and you really cheered me up. Thank you.

Nathascha
Sofia N chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Freaking hilarious! Can you continue this so it's current? It's needed lol.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »