Reviews for Fallout: Gone to California
Ol' Diggy chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
You should probably fix the quotation marks, its almost impossible to tell whether their thinking or talking when both actions use 'this'. When they're talking use "this" and when their thinking you can either keep it the same or use italics.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
Well it looks like Ian finally made a decision, it could have been avoid if he admitted to it in the beginning, tho he is human and can make mistakes.

Damn. Poor guy is really upset.

Awww the Death Claw wants is a meal is that so wrong? :(

Awww warm fuzzeh moment.

That super mutant had no chance against the Death Claw.

I wonder if it's the enclave. I don't think super mutants have headsets or means to communicate with each other over long distances.

Nice to see everyone is back together and happish.

Damn they reacted fast.

The battle was slightly confusing, I wasn't sure who was killing who till the end.

Awww every one is getting along.

What a worrying end to this chapter.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
I got this feeling it's going to end badly for Matt.

Looks like everything is coming together for Matt and Tabitha.

Soooo he chose Tabitha?

Damn they got really lucky. Thing nearly fucked them up.

Poor guy is a walking drama factory.

What a wonderful time to have a conversation.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
I always wondered how a thieves guild could be known and still be able to operate and get away with stealing.

I wonder why Tyco keeps saying Loxley is an actor? Or you hinting at the Robin.

I hope Ian settles this whole Tabitha Keri thing out. Hell has no vengence like a scorn woman.

Oh that is so awkward.

I hate to say it but it's for the greater good. One death over a thousand is no contest. It's going to suck if Hightower could have actually helped Matt.

Damn Matt makes friends fast. This is actually annoying he has a small fight with everyone and being backed by the majority and he's suddenly no longer friends with them? What a good friend he is. Not.

Sounds like Kari is the mouth of reason in the Crimson Caravan.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
What a confusing why to start a chapter.

Glad to see they're greeted warmly.

Poor Tyco. Well she is well brought up tho that doesn't mean she really isn't trying to help.

Poor guy getting used and abused.

Lol.

Sounds like he just needed help rationalizing it.

Awww.

Well a dog is more faithful and will give its life to protect its master
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
Sounds like Matt just needed to get that off his chest.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
Glad he got his dog back.

I had no idea people could be fat in the wasteland.

Master pick lock.

It's on.

Oh damn they just skull fucked them. Sorry not sorry

That was pretty ninjas.

Seems like everyone is in a peachy mood.

Well she has a point.

Well that didn't go well tho I supposed everyone expected it.

Things went fairly well.

Well they finally got to keep the vault suit.

I'm very confused.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Was she hallucinating?

Looks like he's found some one with the same mind set.

Lol what is it with that they like it so much they are good people, they just happen to have no problem killing.

Just one less douche bag roaming the wastes. Looks like Matt made a new friend.

What a wonderful way to treat someone who saved a person's life.

Blobs are a wonderful thing to fall asleep thinking about, even better on.

Damn Tabitha is a badass.

Poor guy
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 6 . 4/12/2014
Nothing wrong with some arguments as long as they don't turn to fights. That's nice of him to give them some fuck space. I don't even want to know what they did in the vault suit, obviously sex, but ... never mind.

I don't think anyone would want those balls ripped off. Looks like he's not taking any shit from any one.

Lol smart thing to go to the bar and give them some alone time.

Looks like he's got a new companion
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Damn they fucked up those Khans.

You gotta do what you gotta do. Killing that Khon was one of those things.

Looks like they're all traveling buddies now.

Poor guy he's so conflicted

Lol
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 4 . 4/7/2014
Oh damn. I wonder what hit them.

Damn things got serious fast. At least they took them down.

Poor guy, I don't he knew he was going to be in the thick of it when he set out.

She sounds really conflicted.

You gotta do what you gotta do.

Sounds like some serious planning is getting done, unfortunate about not being able to do a night op.

Damn she works fast.

What a wonderful conversation they had.

Lol this guy is a total mess he can't make up his mind badass or coward
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
Tadi is so creepy and adorable at the same time.

Damn, she's lucky that she didn't get hurt worse.

Sounds creepy.

Her first encounter with the Brotherhood of Steel, they didn't seem like bad guys at least they helped her out when she asked.

Ya, a dark quiet Vault sounds incredibly creepy. Damn those mole rats just don't quit.

Looks like shes got a drinking buddy.

Damn that's a big mole rat.

Aww, she has a new traveling buddy. Poor Tadi, she doesn't deserve that.
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
That's the first time I've heard a girl called a creature, I thought you were talking about an animal. I hope his girlfriend is ok.

Damn four shots to scare off a mole rat is pretty bad.

Wait how big is a mantise? Wait, didn't she get a full dose of rad scorpion poison how is she still alive?
Scarlet Rabbit chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Since I've never played any of the fallouts except for 3 and New Vegas I'm kinda excited to see where this goes.
GARNiDELiA chapter 25 . 1/6/2014
So okay, I've read this in one sitting and the story up until Max- Er... Matt found the chip was great. The thing is, I've continued to read this because I've grown to love the first set of characters and now I find new characters popping up everywhere. I'm finding it hard to follow the story since there's two sides of the stories happening at the same time. Matt's new group and Tabitha's.

Another one that's turning me off is the lack of mention about Matt in his old crew. I mean, you could put some of the character's thoughts of Matt in there like how Tabitha's feeling. I don't know if Tabitha and Matt's going to eventually hook up or whatever and it's making me frustrated. The sudden shifting of the spotlight to two unknown vault dwellers that weren't even mentioned early on and suddenly become the main character all seems so fast.

tl;dr, you should've focused on Tabitha's group after telling us about what Matt's been doing in the vault. After that, properly introduced the other vaulties that I can't care any less about right now, and finally, focused on Matt and his eventual or not meeting with his old group before or while they're fixing the mutie problem. Cause the way things are now, I have no idea what's going on other than they're killing super mutants and I'm not even sure if it's the final boss in the game they're about to face.

By the way, I'm definitely wanting more Matt/Tabitha. It's been far too long and I've been dying to see them hook up. I mean come on, I thought Ian dying and Matt finding his dead girl's body was a set up for that. God what a tease.