Reviews for The Man Who Would Be King
I was hoping Peter would be the White Witch's enemy, but this is good too. Unfortunately this looks like it has been discontinued... oh well...
Hell yes... Peter is the kind of enemy the White Witch deserves...
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 3 . 1/25/2016
Heh. I'm guessing Christian morality isn't going to be a message in this Narnia.
Sue Clover chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
Well, this was fun. Is Ender somehow going to end up in charge of Aslan's forces, against Peter?
mutecebu chapter 2 . 5/18/2015
Oh man, I never thought of the fantasy game as a bridge to Narnia! Given what we know of Jane in the Ender sequels, this is brilliant!

Also, summing up the whole fantasy game (for a while) with the question "ARE you a killer?" - that was a very astute observation.

Last chapter was an interesting concept. With this one, I'm hooked! I know you haven't published much fanfiction for a while, but I'm still glad you shared this.
mutecebu chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
This is a lot of fun. I like how you handled Peter. Val's barb about the squirrels was excellent.
Smiling Seshat chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
That was great.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Interesting. So he won't be on the queen's side, nor on Aslan's?
Oh I am Slain chapter 3 . 9/12/2014
Just re-read this. Such a fun idea. Also reminds me a little bit of Saphroneth's Saruman of Many Devices, except with the added fun of Peter.
BFD chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
This concept is fantastic! (Literally, fantastical...) If Peter, Val, and Ender were transported to Narnia, their world would end. The whole idea of Peter, Susan, Edmund, and Lucy was that they were still children with the minds of adults (later, of course, AFTER they had been to Narnia and back), so this comparison is surprisingly similar. Of course, Card's Peter is far more warlike than Lewis' Peter, and it would be interesting to see how his character played out his role.
Author37 chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
Well done, very well done. I love how Peter can get under Jadis' skin so easily. It makes Peter more dangerous. Please have Valentine join Aslan. Maybe add Achilles.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Aooouuuuuuuuu. So cooool. Keep it up.
Zach chapter 2 . 9/25/2012
I'm so glad I followed this! Thanks for updating I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!
Mystic Supernovae won't log in chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Yes, please continue it! There are not enough fanfictions for this!
Calyn chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Oh dear heavens. What an absolute RIOT this is. Peter pretending to be all naive... XD