Reviews for But I'm Here
Hardylicious chapter 13 . 5/18
"But Rose, I just don't love you". BAM. "No hard feelings just good night, thanks for playing, see you never." Haha! I have to admit I might have said 'Oh f***' when I read that, but it's just what I was waiting for so... Keep writing :)
Hardylicious chapter 11 . 5/17
The last sentence... Well we all know the story but I keep telling me: naaaaah, she's not going to do this... She's the writer, she's going to change the end ... And they lived happily ever after blah blah, right? Anyway, keep writing and I'll keep reading ;)
Hardylicious chapter 9 . 5/17
Oh my god no this chapter definitely doesn't suck ! At all. It is genius, keep writing you're gifted!
And ... don't cry, please ?
Hardylicious chapter 8 . 5/17
Aaaaaah girls... You describe Rose as the perfect little rich girl so it's hard not to be on Cassia's part... Well guess what? I LOVE Cassia so you go girl! Keep on writing it's very good so far !
Hardylicious chapter 7 . 5/17
I love the way you write, it's ... perfect.
Bloom Bell chapter 14 . 1/5
Well, you like reviews but i know you wont be jumping for joy on this one. why? im not complaining but I thought Jack would be the type that would try to end things- lightly? but i LOVE where this story is going I am SO going to read the sequal well, after i finish this.
writingismypassion13 chapter 31 . 4/19/2014
please do a sequel
IvyEnthusiast chapter 31 . 7/16/2013
I stayed up the majority of the night into morning to read this its not ten to four in the morning ... I can go to bed now .. This was incredible ! I loved it ! So well written :)
Elephantsneedwater chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Thats one way to get Jack in handcuffs...
Sailor dark chapter 31 . 7/3/2013
Oh God I like this more than the movie I mean the movie is great but I feel like Rose was the type of girl for someone like Jack the only thing I wish I could change is little Cora's death but womderful story really :)
Letusbewild chapter 31 . 6/21/2013
This is the 2nd time I've read this and it's still utterly amazing. One question though; how comes you didn't let them find Cora after they'd gotten to safety? :)
Anan chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Just started reading. Great so far! Just one little thing... "Peace out"? In 1912? Otherwise really awesome!
SharpenedPencilAndReady2Mingle chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Whoa this story is AMAZING. I read it all in one day without stopping for a break. I didn't even finish my homework. PLEASE 100000000000000 update the sequel I cannot get enough of this!
:-)
OnceadiaryintheTARDIS chapter 31 . 1/23/2013
This was amazing! I loved the entire thing!
Kiara-Hitashi chapter 31 . 11/27/2012
Wow the first titanic fanfic that I've ever read and it's awsome! Very well written!