Reviews for But I'm Here
safranbrod chapter 20 . 8/4
Can't tell if Cal or Rose! Either one of them, maybe?
safranbrod chapter 18 . 8/4
Cassia and Jack should work on their trust issues.
safranbrod chapter 17 . 8/4
Evil Rose is pretty funny. I just keep seeing the granny from the movie.
safranbrod chapter 13 . 8/4
LUL that was fast. I was actually waiting for either Jack or Rose to say, "but you don't even know me".
safranbrod chapter 12 . 8/4
... *breathes in* BOI u dont just leave someone hangin after a confession wtF
safranbrod chapter 10 . 8/4
She's got a point. o: He has no right to spill her secrets to Rose. It doesn't work that way. It's her story to tell, not his- and I understand what she means about trust. I'm fairly sure she poured her heart out and then he just tells this new girl all about it.
safranbrod chapter 9 . 8/4
I don't believe in love at first sight so I'm glad this exists. (just typing it down made me laugh) Titanic was cheesy as hell so I just needed something to take my mind off it. This is nice. I think she's being a tad too harsh with Rose but I can see both sides. Good stuff, yo. Long time best friends that have each other's backs Rich girl x Poor boy who just met.
Omg why didn't they use this as the actual screenplay it's amazing!
Amazing chapter 7 . 2/23
This should of been the actual screenplay!
Guest chapter 31 . 12/3/2016
This story was a refreshing change from the standard Titanic stories, and it was a very enjoyable read.

Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/30/2016
I was intrigued when I commenced reading this piece. Worried that it may be like the other works, same plot, same result, different characters or even the same characters! My gosh I was wrong!

This piece is an original and unlike the movie it had a love story that was developing at a good pace. The protagonists were best friends and have fallen in love over the years, PERFECT! I was hoping that would happen with the movie but then again I'm hard to impress.

Also I love the way how you incorporated Rose as the antagonist. Never saw that plot twist. "He might do it for Rose, but not for me" THAT'S WHAT I WANTED TO SEE IN THE MOVIE! A scenario where they both live. The promise he gave to her too, very original. "Not letting some shit cold water get to us". It's amazing, it made the story sound more real and engaging. Plus it wasn't using the same old "Never let go" mantra.

Original, realistic, unique and exciting. Well done! Highly commend you for this piece. Please continue writing! :)
Rate: ***** stars

- Desdamonda Diamond (pen name).
Guest chapter 12 . 6/26/2016
holy fuck
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
im like crying i wanted them to kiss!
katie chapter 31 . 2/8/2016
I think a sequel woould be really fun... ;)
Hardylicious chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
"But Rose, I just don't love you". BAM. "No hard feelings just good night, thanks for playing, see you never." Haha! I have to admit I might have said 'Oh f***' when I read that, but it's just what I was waiting for so... Keep writing :)
Hardylicious