Reviews for But I'm Here
Guest chapter 31 . 12/3/2016
This story was a refreshing change from the standard Titanic stories, and it was a very enjoyable read.

Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/30/2016
I was intrigued when I commenced reading this piece. Worried that it may be like the other works, same plot, same result, different characters or even the same characters! My gosh I was wrong!

This piece is an original and unlike the movie it had a love story that was developing at a good pace. The protagonists were best friends and have fallen in love over the years, PERFECT! I was hoping that would happen with the movie but then again I'm hard to impress.

Also I love the way how you incorporated Rose as the antagonist. Never saw that plot twist. "He might do it for Rose, but not for me" THAT'S WHAT I WANTED TO SEE IN THE MOVIE! A scenario where they both live. The promise he gave to her too, very original. "Not letting some shit cold water get to us". It's amazing, it made the story sound more real and engaging. Plus it wasn't using the same old "Never let go" mantra.

Original, realistic, unique and exciting. Well done! Highly commend you for this piece. Please continue writing! :)
Rate: ***** stars

- Desdamonda Diamond (pen name).
Guest chapter 12 . 6/26/2016
holy fuck
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2016
im like crying i wanted them to kiss!
katie chapter 31 . 2/8/2016
I think a sequel woould be really fun... ;)
Hardylicious chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
"But Rose, I just don't love you". BAM. "No hard feelings just good night, thanks for playing, see you never." Haha! I have to admit I might have said 'Oh f***' when I read that, but it's just what I was waiting for so... Keep writing :)
Hardylicious chapter 11 . 5/17/2015
The last sentence... Well we all know the story but I keep telling me: naaaaah, she's not going to do this... She's the writer, she's going to change the end ... And they lived happily ever after blah blah, right? Anyway, keep writing and I'll keep reading ;)
Hardylicious chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
Oh my god no this chapter definitely doesn't suck ! At all. It is genius, keep writing you're gifted!
And ... don't cry, please ?
Hardylicious chapter 8 . 5/17/2015
Aaaaaah girls... You describe Rose as the perfect little rich girl so it's hard not to be on Cassia's part... Well guess what? I LOVE Cassia so you go girl! Keep on writing it's very good so far !
Hardylicious chapter 7 . 5/17/2015
I love the way you write, it's ... perfect.
Ice Wish chapter 14 . 1/5/2015
Well, you like reviews but i know you wont be jumping for joy on this one. why? im not complaining but I thought Jack would be the type that would try to end things- lightly? but i LOVE where this story is going I am SO going to read the sequal well, after i finish this.
writingismypassion13 chapter 31 . 4/19/2014
please do a sequel
IvyEnthusiast chapter 31 . 7/16/2013
I stayed up the majority of the night into morning to read this its not ten to four in the morning ... I can go to bed now .. This was incredible ! I loved it ! So well written :)
Elephantsneedwater chapter 17 . 7/9/2013
Thats one way to get Jack in handcuffs...
Sailor dark chapter 31 . 7/3/2013
Oh God I like this more than the movie I mean the movie is great but I feel like Rose was the type of girl for someone like Jack the only thing I wish I could change is little Cora's death but womderful story really :)