Reviews for Harry Potter and the lethal rainbow
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
It has been seven years since the Last up. And I have Read all Three parts to this series and would like to see this finished. Got a real kick out the the part where it turned out that Nicolas Flamel (Flam-El) is Harry's (Kal-El's) Great Grandfather. Now knowing this it would be something it the Wizarding World learns of the Relationship between the two. Since many know that Harry is adopted. The only thing that they may not know is that they are Kryptonians.
DestroyerDRT chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Is Hermione's aunt Dinah a superhero?I do not know but I have a feeling that she is Black Canary.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
xero again, can't email.

I forgot I don't have an account. Still love your writing. I will remain a follower of your series.
Anoymous chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
xero again, i love your writing. You are one of the few on this sight that understands that writing is to entertain others, and not just your self. I will be emailing you because you are trusting the masses with your address, I suppose i could return the offer.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
you may not remember me, but I am the one you mentioned in your author's note. I won't email you, I have a stirct sense of privacy on the internet, but you can refer to me as Xero.
badboys8520 chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Great story, look forward to more Harry Potter/Superman stories you write, update soon.