Reviews for Avatar Aang And The Sorcerer's Stone
VittlestheRat chapter 20 . 2/20/2013
Your story was absolutely amazing! Definitely a favorite of mine!
Dark Lord Morthanian chapter 19 . 2/19/2013
Wow. I loved how some of my favorite parts of the book were included (There's no wood!). I also tried saying it three times fast. It was only on the last couple syllables that I tripped. I personally can't wait to see what the headmaster knew and who won the cup. Cherrio!
VittlestheRat chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
I love your story! Two of my fandoms united as one! You did an excellent job on everybody's personalities and this is freaking amazing! I check back daily to see if you've published another chapter! Out of five stars, I give this story a ten. The only objection I have is that Aang and the rest of Team Avatar should visit Appa more often. Thanks for writing such an amazing story!
Dark Lord Morthanian chapter 18 . 2/6/2013
Woo! Mardi Gras! I'm a New Orleans native!
Angela chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
I love the stories that you write, but please don't cuss. There could be kids on this site, ages 7-10 who shouldn't know those words. And please write another chapter soon! BTW, I'm a huge fan! :)
From,
Angela
angrysockpuppetnoises chapter 16 . 12/14/2012
Appa POV?
Really? Pretty please? That'd be awesome!
I only have one problem though.
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED! You must update! Please.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
This is SilverMoonRider101 (I'm not logged in) and I have to say this is really good. But make the others return! It won't be the same without them. :(
Hawkstar chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Thiswasreasonablygood... Canyouraedtihs?
Hawkstar chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
HAWKY!
Hawkstar chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
This is great! And you did a great job!
Seraphinit chapter 5 . 11/11/2012
Aang can fight alone against dozens of firebenders but not against four good for nothings? O:
guest chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
So if Aang is a fully realized avatar, why does he still need Katara and Toph to teach him?
Ryan chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
I started reading this from the beginning 7 or 8 hours ago and just now got caught up. Im very impressed how you have incorporated team avatar into HP! The only thing I was a little weirded out by was Aangs role in quiddich, and the licking... the licking is definitely... odd.
Nano0429 chapter 15 . 10/23/2012
Quick question, how was Toph able to read the passage on Nicolas Flamel and the Sorcerers Stone that Hermione showed them?
TophFan chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
AGGGHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO *SPLUTTER* sorry having a nervous breakdown with that much kataang...
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »