Reviews for Avatar Aang And The Sorcerer's Stone
Aurora di Angelo chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
WICKED! but please, updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate! Pwetty pwease wiv a cherry on top? Sprinkles? Chocolate sauce?
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
I think the way you had some of the characters go back was kind of silly, and not in a good way, and yay! Puppies!
blueisasome chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I didn't really like the end. It seems really of OoC.
blueisasome chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is cool. Where is someone to help them get their stuff? That is my only concern.
picatsso chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I want to like this story. Its a cool premise. The problem is your writing isnt very believeble. An owl just shows up and they are all like "OK!" I mean if a strange creature just showed up with a mysterious letter would you just go along with it? It would have been better if they had just ignored the letters and a bunch of owls kept showing up, forcing them to figure out whats going on or something. Also your writing is very mechanical. You seem to want to make extra sure that the reader is understanding what your saying, making the writing not very fluid or storylike. I dunno, good luck with it tho.
2olluxampora chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
i love it much! plz plz plz write another chapter soon! ;) i cant wait!...now wheres my swedish fish?
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Sounds interesting, please update soon.
Ookami-242 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
That was pretty cool! Please write more!
snowwhistle chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Great new story.
IDreamOfDistantSeas chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
This is a good start. This story seems really interesting and I look forwar to seeing how it goes.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6