Reviews for Du Bist Mein
Red-Phonix14 chapter 13 . 3/7
This story corny and stupid but somehow I love it all the same otherwise!
RoseColoredSky chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
I was looking for a Berlin Wall fic where Germany saves Prussia from Russia. I got an AU fic where Russia saves Prussia for Germany and Prussia saves Russia from Winter. And despite not shipping Russia and Prussia, I liked it. A lot. You officially won the awesome at life award.
MapleLover53 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Um I'm sorry if this is rude b-but the title translates to you are my. I think it's supposed to be 'Bist Du Mein'
liechtybakaribbon chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
aww... this chapter made me cry... poor gil
liechtybakaribbon chapter 5 . 3/26/2013
oh, we seem to have a lot in common... hurting my characters is my favorite thing to do!
liechtybakaribbon chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
liechtybakaribbon chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
liechtybakaribbon chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
aww cute, but sad... poor little countries... I feel their pain, I have a younger brother too, and although he is not in love with me or anything, he is stronger than me and hurts me worse than he realizes...anyways, just one small correction. when prussia says "Gott damn", you are using half german, half english. The german equivalent of "god damn" or "god dammit" is "gott verdammt". Hope this helps!
liechtybakaribbon chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
wow... this is really good... I love germancest... it's amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Nolee Ramvel chapter 13 . 11/14/2011
I loved it! So well written! I love this pairing so much!

I just wished that Ludwig ended up with Feliciano... GerIta ftw!

Oh and I think you didn't explain why Ivan never took his scarf off, he always acted like he was hiding something on his skin
Nolee Ramvel chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
I'm loving this story! It's so new to me an overprotective and possesive Ludwig, well not too weird, but a Prussia who doesn't love/like/have the hots for Germany is definitely a strange new thing... I've never thought of Prussia actually not loving Germany... but in your story he earned it, so I'll keep reading it :)

And Ivan... they both have fake smiles, that really caught my attention too
SonicChickenkittyIOU chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
I would love a Fem!Prussia fict. I don't necessarily HATE you for skipping the smut, i just dont like it haha. The fight scene could've been a little bloodier and more- Russian-y. The ending was pretty good
Jero-chama chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
Haha great ending! And yes! It would be awesome to see a fem!Prussia fic! I've always wanted to see a good Russiaxfem!Prussia fic! :)
XxDamned ForeverXx chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
I guess some people can't handle tje fact their son bottoms XD go Luddy!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »