Reviews for Close your eyes, clear your heart
The-Black-Knight673 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
I'll admit it... I'm a a soldier... Trained to not react... But shit, this brought a tear down my cheek T.T
Lady Lisette chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Again, very beautiful! I love that Linkin Park song, by the way ;)
General Maraxus chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
How tragic, but Order 66 is one of my fav moments in Star Wars.
AaylaKit chapter 1 . 9/11/2011

Very cute...I can't deny that. But even though I live in a warped world where Luke Skywalker is Kit Fisto's Padawan, Oola is not a slave but a Jedi, and Boba Fett's partner is an OC named some respects I am a total SLAVE to some canon things. Which includes Aayla's love life.

As you may have guessed from my name, I firmly believe in the CANON pairing Aayla/Kit.

PLEASE understand that you are an awesome writer. You are incredible. This is just my two cents on the pairing and I am really sorry if it seems like I'm attacking this story.

Truth be told, I don't even know why I'm bothering to type this, but I dunno. The Will of the Force? Oh! I've got it! Because you read this review, you will write a story with AaylaKit in it, which will somehow be seen by LucasArts and parts of it will be used in a Clone Wars episode (to show that Anakin isn't the only Jedi to have a relationship) and you will be rich and famous!

*gglares at eye-rolling crowd defensively* It could happen!

Soo, bye! I'll just restate that you are truly gifted. See you!
AwRiter chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Loved this story. Nice job on Bly and Aayla's relationship, because you captured it perfectly. Love that Linkin Park song, as well.
Spiff 7 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Beautifully written, gotta give you full credit there :)
nat13cat chapter 1 . 5/11/2011