Reviews for War
a fan of PR chapter 20 . 2/7/2014
Why can't they use their Battlizers exactly?
a fan of PR chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
Poor Mesagog? HE TRIED TO WIPE OUT HUMANITY!
Flamingolover chapter 23 . 10/12/2012
WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE ZIGGY?! I'm now crying!
DriveRed chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
Lol surprisingly, I had no plans to do a Gokaiger based story. I was going to wait until Megaforce started, and do stories based off that. However, a couple of people stated 'This sounds like the Legend War from Gokaiger". So I said what the hell, and decided to do one. I hope you all will follow it. I'm really looking forward to it.

Again, thank you all for following War, and bearing with the gaps in between. It means a lot.
Jeremy Shane chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
Super Story
Jeremy Shane chapter 22 . 10/7/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
fallingstar22 chapter 24 . 10/7/2012
I liked the last chapters!
the fight of zordon against venjix was great and the the emotional time saying their good byes to their fallen comrades was really good written.
I liked the idea of this epilouge! I thought, what will Zordon do with the ranger powers?... but your idea seems to fit it very well!
Nice story!
jg13145 chapter 23 . 10/6/2012
Although I know it's not real, I'm crying. Gosh I hope no one acually gets killed in Megaforce or in the reshoot of he Legend War. Was there a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows quote from Sirius Black in this chapter? Because it seemed like it
jg13145 chapter 22 . 10/6/2012
I've enjoyed the story so far! I've been keeping up with Megaforce and know that they've started filming! Hopefully Emily forgives Mike, but I hope she goes for Jayden (I'm guessing Jason's just a fangirl crush?) . Maybe Mia and Kevin together...

Anyways, I look forward to seeing the remainder of the story. Keep up the morphenomenal job!
fallingstar22 chapter 21 . 9/21/2012
wow! red ultimate Power ranger... can't wait to see how Zordon will do!
jiafan chapter 21 . 9/18/2012
really good,well done.i'm happy that you uploaded a new you make the last chapter a couple couple frm PR history please include mike and emily,jayden and mia frm prs.i'll be thankful if you do that.
will zona chapter 21 . 9/17/2012
This chapter is spectacular. You're back. Keep up the amazing work.
kanna-chan94 chapter 21 . 9/17/2012
An update! Yay!

Why do you have to keep killing off so many characters...I mean, I get that people die because it's a war, but you killed off Blake? He was one of my favorites!

I knew you'd have Zordon become the PR version of AkaRed. It'll be interesting to see how this will turn out.

My one complaint is that this is more than a little too similar to the Great legend war in Gokaiger.

Can't wait for more!
Jeremy Shane chapter 21 . 9/17/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
brankel1 chapter 21 . 9/17/2012
Zordon is the red ranger now.